What a great feeling.......

• So yesterday when I went to pick my son up from daycare his teacher asked "what are you doing looks like your losing weight" Thats the first person that mentioned anything to me about losing weight and DIDN'T know I had been dieting. Makes me even more motivated. Just wanted to share this with you guys I feel so good knowing that I am approaching my goal!!!!!
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!! Feels great, doesn't it???
  • Congrats! You know it's for real when other people start noticing, cause it's hard to tell on ourselves sometimes.
  • WOO HOO! That is a great feeling! I know you hard you are working from your posts....you keep it up girl!
  • Thanks guys! More than you know a lot of my success comes from visiting this site day in and day out! Makes things much more easier to chat with people who are experiencing what I am.....
  • That is awesome! It's a great feeling.
  • Keep up the great work!
  • Congrats!! Isn't that the best feeling???

The same thing happened to me yesterday, there's this GORGEOUS bartender at work.....she is so beautiful and has the kind of body I'd LOVE to have and she's a total sweetheart as well....she came up to me and goes "Hey, you're lookin pretty skinny there, missy!"
  • great news, keep up the hard work
  • Congratulatons!
  • Congrats!! I can't wait 'til someone says that to me!!

• I hope to experience that soon!!!!
  • Congratulations!!!!!
  • Oooo cool! Congrats!