Daily Plate

• Hello all

Does anyone else use The Daily Plate site for counting calories? If you do.. has the site been down for you all weekend to? Does anyone know when it will be back up?

I sooooooo needed it over the weekend as paid and signed up last Thursday but still not been able to use it!

I wondered if its just me or is anyone else seeing this to?

Thank you heaps
  • I just use it for looking up stuff for my WW but I haven't had any trouble with it this weekend.
  • Thank you for that... Hmm I wonder what it is then..All I get is a page saying they are updating the site at this time and to try back later..
  • That's weird, I have the page open right now and was logging food.
  • I tried it, but I am much more addicted to Calorie Count Plus, mainly because it has a toolbar for Firefox.
  • I've been using MyFitnessPal.com and really like it. I find it a lot easier to use than some of the other ones.
  • I use Daily Plate and am actually in it right now.

Maybe try clearing your cache and reloading the page?

• clear your cookies and passwords and try again i bet it will work!
  • Quote: I've been using MyFitnessPal.com and really like it. I find it a lot easier to use than some of the other ones.
    thanks for this link. I like it better then TDP!
  • Mine did give me trouble!
  • Quote: thanks for this link. I like it better then TDP!
    Yeah, it's a great site - super easy to use, and it's really fast to log your meals. I sometimes use TDP to look up foods because it has such a huge database, but I like logging on myfitnesspal better.
  • Thank you all so much

It was clearing cookies and cache that did the trick! I should of known...! I think I was just getting over frustrated and not thinking...!

Thank you all so much!!
  • For anyone interested, my name over there is the same here BornToFly. Feel free to add me as a friend. I have none over there yet.