Silly little things make me happy

• I now have a signature tracker!
  • WOOHOOO! i am SOOO jealous. i wish there was a way you could request an early signature!
  • I just got mine and it made me really happy too
    It wasn't early, I think it was right on 30 days.
  • Boomch! Do I read your ticker correctly? Did you lose 20 pounds since April? Congrats! And how did you do it?
  • Nooooo...I wish! Official start date was the day my elliptical was delivered and assembled - March 15 - so tomorrow I'll be 2 months and 20lbs in.

In April while surfing for recommendations on fitness videos, I somehow stumbled into this wonderful site and after lurking for a few days I joined.

I haven't followed anything formal. Lots of previous experience with WW so just portion control, focusing on healthy food and sweating on the machine at least 5 days a week.

What silly little things make you guys happy???
  • beautiful sunny days make me happy

payday makes me mega happy

finding bargains makes me happy to!
  • I'm counting the days (and posts) until I can get my ticker. I wonder which one I'll choose......
    Yeah, bargains make me REALLY happy.
  • When I've finished all my coursework for college I'll be happy, its never ending.

And when I've finised a 20 min speach tomos I'll be happy...ahhhh scary

oooo and holiday in july
  • Isn't it nice...the little things in life that can bring us joy.

One thing for me is the view from my office window (home office) - I see beautiful garden and trees. Love it.

PS....I like my signature/weight tracker, too. And - the little extra things we can use to spice up what we do and say here at 3fc.
  • Quote: When I've finished all my coursework for college I'll be happy, its never ending.

And when I've finised a 20 min speach tomos I'll be happy...ahhhh scary

oooo and holiday in july

omg! we are pretty much on same lines.

once i finish the two assignments i have tomorrow and get revision under way properly instead of procrastinating i'll be happy

and holidays in june!
  • Quote: omg! we are pretty much on same lines.

once i finish the two assignments i have tomorrow and get revision under way properly instead of procrastinating i'll be happy

and holidays in june!
    haha this websites not stopping you doing your work then lol
    on the other hand it is stopping me snacking on junk whilst avoiding doing my work and motivating, so it's not the worst thing I could be doing instead of coursework

• Chapstick.

I know that's a bit odd, but chapstick makes me sooo happy.
  • My new sundress (that I thought for sure, while examining it on the clothes-hanger, would be too small) makes me happy.
  • I always wear black (occasionally I'll switch it up with brown or blue). Lately, I've been adding color. Today I wore a bright red top! And instead of my black bag, my daughter bought me a silver lame bag. I wore it today and got lots of compliments.

Color makes me happy!
  • Quote:
    I'm counting the days (and posts) until I can get my ticker. I wonder which one I'll choose......
    Nada.... did you check your 'join' date ? Looks like you might be at 30 days already.... ? ? need 30+ posts too... maybe you should check the User CP tab... good luck