Jill Where are you??????

• I just was wondering where Jill has been? Maybe you are on that Vacation you had been talking about? Just wonderig since normally you post everyday?
  • I was wondering that too. Thanks for posting this Cecilia!
  • I think she is on vacation. If I remember right she was going on vacation a week before me.
  • Thanks Dawn! I couldn't remember for sure.
  • Aw! It's so nice to be missed! I've been thinking about you guys so much and dying to get on here.

I was on vaca. Lots to share!

When I returned to work on Monday and my boss was here and has been in town all week. It has been a very crazy two weeks!

Just got back from "owning" my vacation weight. 2.8 lbs up. The ladies at the center were not very nice to me today. They have scared me into being POP though. It was hard to go back and face them.

Day 2 of POP for me! I really need the support of this forum right now. I'm struggling.

Hopefully will have some more time this weekend to catch up w/ you guys! I miss you!!!

J
  • Jill! Glad you are back and boy do I know how you feel. You can do this trust me!
    I had a weekend away went up 2 lbs and it took me 2 weeks to get it back down talk about frustrating. Just stay fucused you had your fun now it's back to business! Right?!
  • Good to see you back Jill!
  • Right Cec!

Good to be back Katie!

Was thinking about treating myself to the LAWL cookbook. Maybe some new recipes will help motivate me. Do either of you have it?
  • I do. But I honestly don't use it that much. It gives a lot of ideas though. I am not a good cook! Hahahahaha!