I Have Officially Lost 25% of Weight Loss Goal Today

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • This morning I got on the scale and it read 216! This means I have lost 24 lbs = 25% of the my total weight loss. I didnt think it was that big a deal until now when I just had a really good cry. Not a little teary eye but a full out bawl (I'm getting teary eyed now). I am so happy and wierdly sad (maybe because I allowed my weight to be out of control for so long?) and still a bit daunted (71 lbs is alot of weight to lose still). But I'm doing it. And my family is completely behind me. And I think I almost see a collarbone under my skin. How long has that been hidden? I'm going to post a picture of it when I can really see it (hehe) Thanks for allowing me to share this with you. ~ Gretchen
  • Congratulations Gretchen...that's wonderful!

I LOVE a good cry...

Linda

• keep up the good work!
    michellenew
  • thats so awesome.... see you really CAN do this! way to go Gretchen!
  • Congratulations! And it's ok to cry!
    Try not to get overwhelmed with how much more you have to lose, but make small measureable goals.... like 10 pounds at a time. You are doing great!
  • Fantastic Gretchen, I love those milestones. Share each and everyone with us. The next one will be 199. It will come sooner than you think. I used to concentrate on 10 lbs. at a time it didn't seem so large an amount.
  • What a great accomplishment! *cheers* Grats!!! =)
  • Awesome!! Congratulations! And welcome to 3FC!!!
  • Wonderful news!!!
  • WOW!!! Great job!! You are a big inspiration!!
  • Awesome Gretchen!!! Keep up the good work.

Missy
  • Congrats! That's awesome!
  • Congratulations!
  • That is great. Congrats!