Of roller coasters and merry-go-rounds

• In the movie "parenthood" the usually senile grandmother has a moment of clarity and says the bit about liking the roller coaster better then the merry-go-round and it becomes a huge AH HA moment for the mother, Mary Steambergin (spelling people!). Life's crazy ups and downs, unexpected twists and turns make things fun, exciting and interesting. While the merry-go-round just....goes around. In the movie, the mother and after a while the father (Steve Martin) see the wisdom in it and side with the grandmother.

Now, more then once I have said that I LOVE the roller coaster analogy but after the last few months and definitely after the last week or so....

I am SOOOOO READY FOR THE MERRY-GO-ROUND!

I am going to look at the hospital stay as SPA VACATION...I need the rest! I wonder if they will let me rub coconut oil under my nose to give me that Tropical feel...serve my jello in a pineapple....give me Morphine-garitas with an umbrella taped to my IV!

Angela
    Card carrying Wacky Girl!

OT...I concider myself a well rounded person...capable, knowledgeable, knowing when to be serious and yet able to have and instill in my students a sense of fun, outgoing, down right silly at times! BUT I have always made a joke about being "well rounded" pat my tummy and say "in more ways then one!" Now I am going to have to come up with a new line! Shame....real shame that is, eh?
  • You are a hoot!
    You always have such fun in what you do. I would bet money that you are a very well liked teacher!!! Think about what a joy it will be to come up with a new saying!!!