Where is everyone from?

You're on Page 1 of 7
Go to
  • Sorry if this has already been done. But I thought it would be interesting to see where everyone is from. Maybe we can make some new friends in the same city as us and have workout buddy's!?!! Who knows..

I'm from Phoenix, Arizona!

(If you are from Phoenix or surrounding cities please PM me!)

Raised in Minnesota and Iowa. Small town girl
  • Currently located in Charlottesville, VA. (Was born in Mississippi, have lived in TX, FL, CA, VA, and Ottawa, ON and London, ON... where I am "from" is a hard question to answer! )
  • I'm from Houston, Texas (unfortunately)
  • GA!

• I live in Milford, OH. Born and raised in Cincinnati. Married and moved to Tennessee before coming back. Yankee by birth, but my heart's still in the South.
  • Originally from NY... currently in SW FL!
  • Born and raised in Calgary, Alberta, Cananda. Spent 4 years in London, Ontario going to university....but I'm a prairie girl at heart! I love my blue skies (even when it's -40! so decieving), my mountains and the chinooks!
  • South Shore of Long Island, NY. Born and raised! Though a big move to Maple Grove, Minnesota is in the near future!
  • San Antonio, Texas!
  • Quote:

I'm from Phoenix, Arizona!

(If you are from Phoenix or surrounding cities please PM me!)
    I just moved from Phoenix a few months ago!

I've lived in many states (and hopefully will live in many more!) but right now I'm in Northern New Jersey
  • Quote: I'm from Houston, Texas (unfortunately)

I don't tend to hear that from people from Houston. I'll be there in a couple of weeks (my dad lives there and I'm a former pseudo Houstonian.... unfortunately).

I was born in South Texas, raised in beautiful Western Colorado. Live in Denver.
  • I was born and raised in Cincinnati, but go to school in Bowling Green, Ohio.
  • Quote: I love my blue skies (even when it's -40! so decieving), my mountains and the chinooks!
    Oh man. There is something deceptively beautiful about there being two feet of snow on the ground, and you're wearing shorts and a tank top and calf-high boots. I miss living in Calgary if for NOTHING else than the chinooks!!

I've lived all over the place since my dad was in military, (Calgary, Ottawa, North Bay, even the middle east for a while) but my real hometown type place is Orillia, Ontario, and I go to university in Guelph, Ontario, Canada.

...I spent a whole summer in Ireland, and everytime I told people I was Canadian, they would refer to my country as "Canadia." By the end of the summer, they had me doing it accidentally. Crazy Irish folk.
  • I was raised in Ohio, currently attending school in Jax, FL!
  • Nd.