Hello~see my ticker???

• Big goal, huh?

Am I crazy?

I did lose 6.8lbs with my first WW WI this week, though.

Jennifer
  • You're not crazy hun, and you CAN do this! just think of it as loosing 10 lbs 12 times!
  • It seems like alot of people have done it so whay not you too? That's what I am telling myself !! I also have a lot to lose.
    My dream has always been to be 125. I have never actually been at this weight. But i was 10 lbs shy of it in university! So I figure it is doable!

Waht is the rockford marathon?
  • you are definitely NOT crazy. it totally doable!
  • Your not crazy at all!! You can do it
  • My WW goal is 128 but my personal goal is 138 pounds to loose
  • No, you're not crazy at all! Have you read the posts on the Goal's thread? If those women can do it, so can you!
  • The marathon is totally doable. 4 months is a lot of time to get ready as long as you continue to train.
  • Nah, that's not a big goal. That a lot of little goals, totally doable!
  • Yeah, 122.2lb weight loss seems so unrealistic to me!
  • I did it!! Not so crazy!
  • I'm going to do it and since we have almost the same height and weight, you can too.

You have 5 kids, I have 7. Your oldest is 11, mine is almost done with college. In 10 years your oldest will be the same age as mine is now and you will be about my age. You don't want to know the sorrow of realizing that your oldest child never knew the fun of having thin and fit mother to play with. Don't do that to yourself or her. Life is so much easier thinner. I remember those thin days and I'm going to get back there while there is still time. I still have another two years with my next oldest child and she's going to enjoy at least one year with an active, thin mother before she goes off to college.

We can do this! We will do this! Do you have a plan that you can immediately switch to if you get pregnant or will your current plan work? I kept giving up as soon as I got pregnant. Mistake.
  • Missy3gal~
    Your post actually made me cry.....
    It is sooo true..........& I already feel like I have lost soooo many important years. But, you are right! We can and we will do this!
    Thank you so much for your words of encouragement.

It is so funny that you mention the getting pregnant part. I have tried WW 2 times before.....lost 20-25lbs and immediately got pregnant! (unexpectedly)
    I don't plan on getting pregnant again, but maybe I should have a back-up plan just in case (to ward off preggo vibes). LOL