I'm not hiding anymore!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I don't have any shots of my body from before, as I always hid from the camera when I was 295 pounds... So this is the only way I can check my progress compared to before... through head shots. But I'm not hiding anymore! I have a thousand pics from the summer/fall but I won't bore you all with them. Just these:

Late 2006 (295 pounds):

Current (taken last month) (230 pounds):

People I haven't seen in a while SERIOUSLY do double takes when they see me now. I love it. A handsome teenager attempted to get a date with me while I was hanging out with my 16-year-old niece not too long ago. I was so flattered! He thought I was 17... I'm 30! Ha! I have never felt so healthy - the improvement in the looks department is just icing on the cake.
  • you look way different, very pretty!!
  • WOW!!!!! Go you! You look amazing!!!

Isn't it wonderful!? There are 2 men from work who have told my husband on various occasions how "hot" they think I am. As trivial as it sounds, I was just so blown away by that.

Good luck on your continuing weight loss journey!
  • Wow you look great. I turn 30 next month and I hope this is the year for me to start feeling great too.
  • You are just gorgeous! Your face looks so much thinner...congrats!
  • You look fab! I wish I had that great chin at even my weight...when I was 227...I had an awful chin...I'm a wee bit jealous! Good Luck on the remainder of your journey!
  • Wow you look great! Your face is much thinner and your chin is more defined. And you're feeling healthy and fabulous! YOU GO!
    I can't wait until I get to my mini goal!
  • You look beautiful! Keep up the great work! I, myself, can't wait to get rid of this double chin!
  • You look fantastic! Congrats! thank you for sharing your pics, it is very inspirational.
  • You look great! You look younger too! Keep up the good work you are doing great!
  • You are all too kind! Thank you. I'm a bit embarrassed. lol

Keep working toward your mini-goals. Each one met is a reminder that WE CAN DO THIS!
  • Awesome job so far!!!! Keep up the good work!
  • I must say, you do indeed look much younger. great job!
  • Congratulations on your weight loss so far you have done fantastic. Keep up the good work and good luck with the rest of your weigh loss journey. Thanks for sharing your photographs with us on 3fc.
  • So pretty!!