Weight Sign??

• Ok so I dont know how to do the weight sign at the bottom of my post. I started at 259 and im down 3 pds, but my lil bubble of stars hasn't moved. How do i edit it so that when i lost weight my symbol moves??
  • It moved

It says you're down 3 pounds. Congrats!
  • I had that prob at the start too, It has something to do with how small the number is. I"m sure the next loss will have the ticker move as to where you can see it. Congrats on the 3lb loss, that GREAT!! Keep it up!
  • oh ok, thanks! That would make sense! Thank you!
  • Quote: oh ok, thanks! That would make sense! Thank you!
    you are most welcome
  • Born to Fly you are coming to Cali? Which part? Have you ever been? I hope your trip is fun and you get some great weather!
  • Quote: Born to Fly you are coming to Cali? Which part? Have you ever been? I hope your trip is fun and you get some great weather!
    I just saw this now. I"m back actually. I was in the San Diego area. I had the most wonderful time! It rained a couple days but when you are with good company, the weather doesn't matter much. I visited a really close friend from high school who moved out there last year. He's been wanting me to visit for a while so I spent my bday out there.