15lbs by December 31st....anyone else?

You're on Page 1 of 7
Go to
  • Ok,
    so that was the most recent mini-goal that I've set and as I've been avoiding my job like the plague today and have been lurking through all the boards I've come to realize that there are a lot of people around here that have that exact same goal....are there enough of us to get a thread going? How our progress is, menu sharing etc?

really it's anything to avoid doing actual work today!
  • I hope to drop double this amount by Christmas and enter onderland by the new year. I've been dropping EXACTLY 3 lbs. each week since August. I've lowered my caloric intake actually, between 1500-1600 daily, and increased my workout intensities. There are 10 weeks left until Christmas and I'm hoping I can keep up the 3 lbs. per week thing.
  • Count me in! I really want to get at least 15 lbs off by Christmas and hopefully I can get into Onderland by the first of the year. Ohhhhhhhhh how happy that would make me.

I'm working out 6 days a week now at a terrific gym and back to diligently counting my calories.

Plus, I'm in a contest with my TOPS group that the first one to lose 16 lbs wins $20 bucks.
  • Sure! I could use a little encouragement. Count me in.
  • Absolutely!
    Yes! Count me in! I want to be at my post-wedding weight by Christmas, so thats perfect!
  • I would be happy to lose anything by Christmas, ha ha! I want to get rid of this weight so so bad. I am just hanging on from meal to meal right now.
  • I'm in too!
    If I could lose 15 more by then it would be 40 lbs lost! I'm hoping for more but I'd take 40.
  • I'm trying to enter into the 100s by christmas too but I need to lose 20 lbs to do it. It is going to take some hard work to do it but I am going to try
  • Yeah Im in on that one.
  • I'm hoping for 20, so count me in too!!!
  • I'm also hoping for 20 lbs by then. That would bring me back to the weight I was five years ago...

What is "Onederland"??
  • Me me me! I'm hoping for 11 by Thanksgiving & 15 (or so) by Christmas.
  • I'm in!
  • Quote:
    What is "Onederland"??
    That beautiful time during weight loss when you finally see a "1" as the first number in your weight. 199.9...9. *dreamy sigh*
  • I have a goal of 12.5 for Christmas so 15 for new years is doable for me. I am in.

S