I have to share

• My 10 year old son wrestles. The season is getting ready to start again and there was a board meeting tonight. I came in not really thinking about the fact that I hadn't seen these people since March. I swear I almost got a standing ovation.

I couldn't believe the compliments that came pouring out. Some of the men even noticed! I still have a ways to go to make my goal but it felt so great to have others notice my hard work. I was in a tight 12 jean in March. You know the ones that should have been 14's I just refused Now I am in an 8 or 10 depending on the brand. I must say I found myself beaming all night. Of course I think they might have been buttering me up so I would take on the publicity position on the board Of course I took it on.... I have RHS (Raised hand syndrome) and always put myself in these awful postions.

H
  • Yay for you! You have been doing awesome and deserved the compliments, use it as motivation to keep going and reach your goal!
  • Quote: Of course I took it on.... I have RHS (Raised hand syndrome) and always put myself in these awful postions.

H
    RHS, huh? Wow... you'd think there'd be a cure for that....

on the compliments. Feels good doesn't it?? Hearing people say that they can tell I've lost weight pushes me that much more...
  • How awesome!

I have RHS, too, I just never knew the medical term
  • Quote: How awesome!

I have RHS, too, I just never knew the medical term
    Oh good I am not alone. Do you happen to suffer from NHSS too. That would be Nods Head and Smiles Syndrome. It usually goes hand in hand with RHS