Really Dumb Question.

• I hear people all the time talking about roasting veggies. I dont cook. But I want some roasted veggies, they sound awesome. So whow do I roast them, ust put them in the oven?? And what degrees??Or put them in the broiler?? And how eactly do I do this?? Do they need some Olive Oil?? Im sorry I just have no idea what to do..

Thanks
  • This isn't a dumb question! Personally I like Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, and Carrots all roasted together. I just peel as many as I like toss then lightly with Olive Oil and seasoning of choice (normally garlic, little salt, pepper,chilli powder and anything else you may like!) I put mine in the oven around 350-375 degrees in a pan lined in foil and just bake until done (45-hour or so depending on firmness of potatoes). They get nice and golden and the heat brings out the natural sweetness in the sweet poatoes and Carrots.
  • Absolutely - any veggies you like - and if you don't want to light the oven you can wrap them in foil and throw them on the grill. Just watch that the heat isn't too high.