5 Pounds.......

• OMG. I am so excited. I lost 5 pounds. I was so aprehensive to stand on the scale but to my surprise I had lost 5 pounds. Like some of you had seen in my "always humgry" thread, this week I thought was realy bad. I did really well during the day but then at night i would eat everything and anything that I could get my hands on. I am so excited. I am finally out of the 240's
    I can not tell you how long it had taken me to get to this point. It has been a long time. and I know that it is only a little step and I know that I still have a long way to go. But it is the little things that get you through to the big one.

Thank you to everyone that helped me get through my tough times and helped me to not give up. You truely are all a blessing to me.
  • Congratulations, Daphne! What an awesome day!
  • Way To Go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • WOO HOO! That isn't just a "little step", that's a big one! Keep it up, girl!
  • Your post made me smile so much! Congrats and wayyyyyyyyy to go!!
  • Yay! Wow, what a fabulous feeling to be out of the 240's! I am green with envy!

It won't be long until you're out of the 230's!
  • Hi !!
    Congrats on the weight loss, you are almost at your 1st goal only 10lbs to go!! I know you can do it!!!

Cheryl
    btw Love the pic.
  • Good job! Keep with it
  • Congrats!
  • Congratulations, Daphne! You're doing a wonderful job! Keep up the great work!!

• AWESOME JOB!!!!! 5lbs gone forever!
  • Congrats on your goal! We are so proud of you!
  • Daphne! I am so proud of you! I know you've been struggling, and it's so great to hear that you prevailed this week. (Great picture, too, BTW.)