Straving and no cals left

• ok its 7:30 and I am super hungry I have no cals left for the day. my husband has to work until midnight and he was supposed to pick up groceries so I have no fruit or veggies WHAT DO I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Do you have any popcorn that you can put in a bag in the microwave?
  • Hey - do you have eggs? You could have 3-4 egg whites fried or scrambled in Pam - they are only around 17 calories each, so it wouldn't put you up too much at all, but would give you some protein to fill you.

I'm an egg fanatic - I realize that may not appeal to you, but it's just a thought for a super low calorie snack/meal
  • all good ideas unfortunatly no eggs or popcorn o well I am just gonna have to suffer!!!!
  • You could try drinking a large glass of water. If you are still hungry after 1/2 hour you should try to eat something that is high in fiber. Going to bed hungry isn't fun.
  • If you don't feel less hungry after drinking the water, you should try eating a small snack (50-100 cals). That isn't going to blow your diet, and it will help make you feel better. If your body is telling you it's hungry, it probably is. But if it is just a craving, let it pass.
  • I know it's too late to respond now since it's the next day, but it seems to me this is an opportunity to learn something. I think it's really important to have low-calorie foods around all the time so you don't splurge. I always try to keep a box of diet cocoa (25 cals/cup) for just such an emergency. Also, a box of frozen veggies can be kept in the freezer forever until you need it. Sugarfree puddings also are good and have a long shelf life. Hot tea is another good thing to have around. A lot of times it will quench my hunger.

So, how did it go yesterday? Did you end up eating something?