Intro and question

• I posted a longer intro on the introduction board, but I wanted to say hi. I did south beach about 2 years ago, and lost 40 lbs. I rented the book from the library but I don't remember much of what it says anymore. I will be picking it up again for a refresher course. My friend is going to be doing this with me, and we have a question. Is EggPlant ok on phase one?
    TIA!!
  • Hi Tia, and
    Yes, eggplant is okay for Phase I. There are current Phase I and Phase II food lists in the FAQ section of this SBD forum. I think these are more accurate than what's in the book. Lots of helpful information here! Best of luck on Phase I!
  • Welcome to the beach.
  • to the Beach, Tia!
  • Welcome to the forum! Did you sign your name "Tia" or were you saying "Thanks In Advance"?

Kara
  • I was saying Thanks in advance
    My name is Jamie.
  • Jamie!!! Glad to have you with us, and back on SBD. GREAT idea to re-read the book. I'm thinking I need a refresher, too...sometimes someone quotes the book here and I think, "It says that???"

Good luck--make sure to post in the daily so we can get to know you better and check out the FAQ for tons of great info, especially the updated (much more recent than the books) Phase lists.
  • Oops, sorry Jamie! Good catch Kara! I wondered why you put your name all in caps with exclamation points! Duh...
  • Ooops! Sorry, Jaimie! I thought "TIA" was your name, too!
  • Welcome Jamie!
    Reading the book was great, but I printed out the foods list posted here, and put them on my fridge, I go over the list regularly when looking for inspiration in the meal prep department! Good Luck!