Any purple plan people on the new plan??

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Wondering what the plan is like for those on purple with lites?
  • I'm on purple w/lites and hoping to get the new plan when I go in tomorrow....but who knows. I'll share if I get it. Maybe someone else will hear before then.
  • I am interested too.
  • Sorry guys, didn't get my new plan as I had hoped. It will be next Friday at my WI.
  • I think my bok is purple. It's kinda dark purpleish
  • Anyone on Purple have the new plan yet???
  • Hey gang! I was on purple w/ lites and got my new plan today. I'm on Plan 3. P3 / V4 / F3 / S4 / D2 / FAT2 Serving sizes are the same for all plans so what you are seeing on the other thread will hold true (poultry and fish 4 oz / beef and port 3 oz). Let me know if you have any specific questions.
  • Sounds yummy. Your protein stays the same and you get another starch, dairy and fat. Enjoy the extras!
  • Yep, my mind keeps racing with all the things I can with FOUR starches
  • I'm slipping into a carb coma just thinking about it....
  • I am on paln 3 now as well but the protein is 3 of them they are small sizes. Is it ok to make them into current sizes??

like the 4 oz chicken breast can you eat 1 8oz one and then you other protein as you should 3or 4 oz depends on what it is?? the extra starch is a GOD SEND to me! I was doing the mixer after seeing that!

What about the eggs it shows it under vegetarian protein and stuff. So do we get 2 eggs for1 protein or how does that work???

The pizza thing is annoying also! I was used to eatting 2 pieces now it shows 1 piece , or am I completely wrong??? I hope I am wrong! I love to get pizza in on the weekend its my treat for eatting good all week even though its on the plan
  • I asked them about doubling the proteins and they said NOPE. Of course I probably will sometimes anyway Two eggs are 1 protein (down from 3) Not sure about the pizza....1 slice of Pizza Hut pizza (plain, veggie, or ck supreme) counts as 1/2 a protein, 1 starch, and 1 fat so I guess if you saved two starches and both your fats you could have two pieces.
  • Oh how annoying is that Ihave to eat these proteins seperate!

Guess I will have to plan properly on the weekend when I want to have some pizza.

I guess I should not complain it does seem to be better in the sense I get more starches then before

I am glad to know that we still get eggseven if its down one its still a breakfast choice .
  • I got my new plan this week (Plan 2) and I didn't get yelled at when I doubled up my protein so I could have a 6 oz steak... And I lost the following day, so maybe that's why. Actually, I haven't ever been yelled at, but scolded a couple times for too much red meat (but I was still losing!!). Anyway, my 2 cents worth...
  • I bet it would be ok if you did it once in a while but not something you do everyday.

I think I will go have something to eat AGAIN! This may actually be fun for a few days eatting MORE and still losing.