Another one who is new to the game!

• Hello Everyone!

I must say, I started this diet because I am obsessed with Celebrity fit club...and cry every week as I watch the weight loss on the scales...(LOL..) Anyway. I got the book, went shopping and have committed myself to losing the weight. I have a lot to lose, but my "short" goal is to lost about 46 pounds. I'm so glad I found this forum! I've seen some really great advice and its always awesome to know you're not alone.

I, like so many people out there, have a hard time dealing with food as far as knowing my limits and when to say "NO". Hopefully with the support system here we can all soilder through it and "Smash The Fat"

I'll be 25 next month...and i don't want the last of the "best years of my life" to be limited by the way I feel about myself any longer. Let's do it!!!

Phase 1, Day 1 hour 6...
  • We both have a lot in common. We both started the fat smash diet this week. Both of our start weights is 256 and we will both be 25 soon. Goodluck to you.
  • Welcome
    Hi Carrin! I just started the Fat Smash yesterday. I have already heard from so many supportive people on this site and it truly does give you that extra bit of strength you need.

Definitely check out the Fat Smash Recipes section for ideas on how to switch it up with the very limited ingredients we are allowed. Hang in there!
    We can do this!