21 Days to Beat a Rut ... Day 2

• Since I've found daily and/or meal planning threads and so on very encouraging let's try this. 21 days. Set you own parameters. I'm not even setting a goal. I just need to kick things up a bit. Stir up some enthusiasm.

There's no good reason for me to have an off plan day in 3 measly weeks. Is there?
    Here's my general plan ...1400 cals of superfoods with 150 gms of protein (on average), some jogging in each daily walk and a four day weight lifting split with heavier weights.

Anybody in? It's only three weeks. Who knows what kind of new habits we can form!

And it doesn't matter if you're a day or 2 or 7 behind just find the thread for day 21
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111258
    and begin. There will always be a link to the next day, so that you can progress along with everyone else.
  • B: my favorite breakfast: 1/2c plain soy yogurt, 1/2c plain yogurt, blackberries and strawberries, flaxseed, wheat germ, cereal, walnuts
    L: most likely just vegetables, because dinner will be on the heavy side
    D: restaurant

E: walking
    W: 64 oz
  • Quote: D: restaurant
    Oh, my! A Restaurant? You are having a RESTAURANT??? That doesn't sound very tasty

As for me, I am staying at or under 1,800 a day, eating whole foods and walking today.

"Breakfast" at 8am will be a grapefruit and then I will have lunch at the organic health food store which will include a salad (romaine, butter leaf lettuce, carrots, beets and whatever else looks good) and a soy or bean serving as well as steamed veggies or soup depending on what they have.

Dinner? We'll see what I can mix up and I will check in later.
  • I've been sitting here surfing fitness model sites. Boy I wish I'd thought of that about 20 days ago.

If I go to bed right now ... 1586 cals with 117 gms of protein.

I'm pretty excited about sticking with it tomorrow and then having a look back at the last 21 days to see how I've done.
  • Ok, I've been way off plan for 2 weeks, and I'm PMS on top of that, but I'm here to start getting some accountability back.

Today, I'm at about 1350 calories... pretty healthy food day. Went for a one hour and 15 minute bike ride ... it felt great to be exercising, especially on my bike. I'll report back tomorrow.

Thanks, Susan, for providing this. Now maybe I can lose the 3 lbs. I gained in the last 2 weeks!
  • Here's the link to the last day ..... http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...19#post1701819