Weigh in at home 5/14 - 5/20

• Starting the thread - be back later.
  • Hey chickies.....well, a weekend of beer and food have put me back. I NEED to do this for myself. For my family and for my health. I am going to start "zumba" today (if I can hang ) I need to get this exercise going. Off to the post office and back to exercise!
    See ya in a bit!!
  • My wi was today! Down 2 lbs. I was really excited, since it was a week of pms cravings and Mother's Day weekend, full of goodies!

I'm feeling really good and can taste that 10lb loss! It's just around the corner!
  • Heidi, Thats Great! Good for you! Keep up the good work.

I for one, stayed withing my points yesterday (even going to bed with 1.5 left which is a feat for me)...didn't exercise BUT hey, one thing at a time right? I am the biggest procrastinator. I am going to sit on my butt...really tired today.
  • I actually did strenght training last night. It was a battle to convince myself, but I did it!

You should check out this weeks People Magazine! SOOOOOO incredibly inspirational! I decided to read the article again last night, hence the workout.

They have a group of women that lost 100lbs each (or more), and how, and before and after pics. Incredible!
  • Hey Ladies! Great job on the weight loss. I WI on Thursday morning and I am trying to avoid the scale until then. I am awful the whole day if I weigh myself and it hasn't moved!
    I'll be back Thursday morning. Heidi, great job on the strength training. I really need to start fitting excersize in!
  • Hello! Weighed in today and lost 4lbs! YEAH!! I was hoping for one or two more but this will work. Good LUCK to ALL next week!
  • Tracy! FOUR LBS!!!That is awsome! WTG.