Glory-thank you for your suggestions!

• Glory,

I have been trying a lot of your food suggestions and I love all of them! I am a Trader Joe's fan like you. I absolutely love the Greek yogurt with the frozen berries. That yogurt is so yummy and totally different from regular yogurt! Do you buy the 2% lowfat or the nonfat? All of you need to try this yogurt if you already are a yogurt fan.

I also love the granny smith dried apple rings! I wanted to ask you about the various butters you use on your ww waffles in the morning...do they have alot of sugar?

thanks!

azmom
  • Hey Azmom, thanks! I am a huge fan of the Fage yogurt, I usually get the non fat, but occasionally get the 2% if I'm feeling wild. I use natural peanut butter (1 gram of sugar per 2 tbs) and cherry butter most often in the morning. I've never looked at the sugar in the cherry butter before!

Nutritional info - serving = 1 tbs
    35 calories
    110 potassium
    9 grams of carbs
    0 fat
    1 gram fiber
    8 grams sugar

Ingredients - tart cherries

I love this cherry butter - it is so tart, a little goes a long way, I probably only use 1 tbs in the morning.
  • Thanks...I bought the Trader Joes's Greek Yogurt and really like it. is the Fage even better? Where do you buy the Cherry butter?
  • I looove Fage yogurt, it has a whipped consistency that is awesome. I've found it at Trader Joe's and Whole Foods. I buy the cherry butter at a local organic grocery store called PCC. You can order it online (I know, it's expensive, I have to justify it to myself that a little goes a long way and a little jar lasts me awhile). I love it though, worth it to me!

http://www.edenfoods.com/store/produ...ucts_id=103315
  • Thank you so much...you are really amazing. I am going to order the cherry butter...at least it has no added sugar. I can't wait to try it!!!