WW smoothie mix

• I love smoothies and haven't tried the WW smoothies because I think they cost too much. Does anyone have a smoothie mix recipe I could mix up myself that tastes similar to WW?
  • There are smoothie recipes in the recipes section, I'm going to try some of those.
  • I love the WW smoothie mixes..but sometimes I substitute SF FF pudding mix instead...still thickens, but gives it a good flavor!
  • I got a WW vanilla smoothie mix from one of my mom's friends and she didn't send any directions with it. I called her and she said she didn't remember and had thrown the box away. Can anyone tell me how to make it, I'm dying to try it!
  • Net--
    Some people just mix it with milk, like a yogurt smoothie..
    I actually put it in the blender, with ice and water (again, some people use milk, I choose not to use points doing so---I'm not a huge milk fan), and then add whatever I want. I have created all kinds of combos--I will sometimes throw in fruit, other times WW yogurt, other times things like pumpkin or applesauce. A lady in my WW group said she will put the smoothie mix with WW mini bars, 100 calorie packs, or Fiber1 bars for a milkshake taste. Be creative!
    My personal fave: mix ice, water, WW vanilla smoothie mix, 1 WW ice cream latte bar, and some Walden Farms 0 calorie caramel. YUMMY!
  • Quote: My personal fave: mix ice, water, WW vanilla smoothie mix, 1 WW ice cream latte bar, and some Walden Farms 0 calorie caramel. YUMMY!
    That sounds absolutely awesome... where can I find walden farms caramel?? and how much water or milk... a cup? half a cup? how much ice a cup?
    I can not wait to try this... i'm drooling already!!
  • I found Walden Farms caramel at Schnucks (I don't know if you have those?)..usually the pricier groceries would probably have it. (They also make chocolate and marshmallow cream--no fat, no calories, no sugar!) I normally fill the blender about 1/3-1/2 with ice, and add about a cup of water (depending on how thick I want it to get--although with the ice cream bar, it tends to be thicker) Sometimes I add more water or ice, depending on how I want it!!! it's so delicious!
  • I checked my local food stores and can't find it. Soooo I'm gonna look on the internet to see if I can find it somewhere I can order it from.

oooooooh yeah I just found this site: http://www.waldenfarms.com/store.htm
    Sorry if I'm not suppose to post it but it's the actual walden farms site...
  • Now THIS is my type of thread, lol. I'll drink smoothies aaaaaaalllllllllllll day! Shame nobody had any recipes... :-( I guess it depends on whether you want fruit juice smoothies, or ice cream smoothies.