New to lawl and posting

• Hello, i am new to lawl and started at 253lbs that i have kept on for 8 years, after hearing my son take up for me in school when i was called big or fat, i decided that i had to do something. i started on jan 3, 2007 and today i weigh 243lbs, i am having trouble getting all the foods in. i am a southern girl and i really miss the gravy and bis sausage bacon etc, breakfast was my favorite meal. but so far so good, i have really enjoyed reading your past post.
  • Hi, and welcome! Hop on over to the LAWL Losers and Friends threads and jump in! That is where most of the fun and help takes place. I have noticed recently with new folks that if one can jump in, introduce themselves, and immediately start posting and getting to know the other people, they seem to stay and get support. I look forward to getting to know you!
  • You have come to the right place for support!!
  • Hi and welcome BBSmom. I just started LAWL on January 9th, and my starting weight was 254, so we are pretty close in stats. Congratulations on losing 10lbs already, you must be doing a good job of resisting the sausage and biscuits! Breakfast used to be my favourite meal as well, but alas, now it's just food. lol I'm sure we won't mind missing the salty breakfast foods when we finally get to our goals. This is a great place to come for ideas, questions, support, you name it.
  • Hi and Welcome!!
  • Welcome BBS! I too am a southern girl and can totally relate. Glad you made it to the boards....you will LOVE it here.
  • Welcome! Congratulations on your loss already!
  • Welcome!!! Congrats on your 10 pound loss. I think you will find you have a lot of support on this site.