Getting Out of the 170s!

You're on Page 8 of 34
Go to
  • Quote: I ballooned up to 179 this week, I've been eating everything in sight, not sure what my deal is
    It's fine, today is a new day and we can get back on track
  • I'm struggling a bit myself with too much temptation of eating out for DH's birthday and then a follow-up celebration with his folks, including homemade cake. I decided it was never going to taste better than the first day, so enjoy that and no more.

Joining those getting back on track today Giving myself credit for healthy breakfast and lunch so far, and trying to get in a bit more water. Some days I struggle with that.
  • Yay 172 today! Ready to move to the next thread hopefully by the end of the week! Looks like some of you are pretty close too- lets do it together!
  • Very quick check in. Consistently around 178 to 179 this week. Need an extra push next week!
  • 171.9 today!!

I'm so close I can smell 160! I think I'll be there in the next week or possibly week and a half
  • Great news, Chel! Excited for you! Will weigh again in the morning. Finally got our exercise bike working and had a minor victory to get on and get moving. With heel pain, it's easier than pounding the trail (I'd skipped that for several months and the weight crept up...)
  • 172.2 today. How come the weight comes on so fast, but comes off so slow?
  • Jumping back over to the 180's thread since I can't seem to lose any weight and have been over 180 for close to a couple weeks. Hopefully I'll return eventually!
  • 173 this morning. I'm not surprised as weekend are filled with family meals, and I always consume more calories. I tried to stick to healthier options, but I know one of things that got me was bread. I normally don't eat bread during the week, but give myself a pass on weekends. I think I'm going to have to cut that out, plus be more aware of portion control.
  • 171.2... The 160s are in sight!
  • Great job, Samantha! You're almost there!
  • Thanks guacemole!

169.6 this morning! I'll stick around here until I'm sure these 160s will stick!
  • 168.2, I think I'll take my chances and go! Good luck girls hope to see you soon!
  • Congrats, Samantha! I'm at 173....grrrrrr!
  • 172 this am...down and up we go....