July 2013 - Turbo Fire & More Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here

You're on Page 7 of 9
Go to
  • Diana- We saw Despicable Me 2 and is was really cute.

Laura- sounds like a fun trip

today- elip 30 min... hoping rain doesn't mess with my outside aqua classes this week
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: Leslie Sansone 5 Miles from Leslie Sansone's Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan

Laura Good job on the TF 55! I look forward to going there one day. I forgot, when are you going?

Teacher UGH! On the rain! We have had rain just about every day. I hope it doesn't mess with your plans.
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Energy Balancing Yoga Practice from Quick Start Yoga for Weight Loss

Enjoy your day!
  • Hi ladies

today- elip 30 min & 30 min treadmill
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: TF Fire 60 w/weighted gloves

Teacher Great job on the combo workout!

Laura I was looking at the hotel/Inn website in Martha's Vineyard today. I printed out some info. Got it on my bucket list!
  • Hello

Teacher - nice workouts

Diana - very cool about the hotel information!! You'll get there . I just love traveling and have so many places that I want to see and experience. Italy, Grand Canyon, Australia, Montana to name a few!

Today - fire 30 and sculpt 30.
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on:
    Short Menstruation Practice from Yoga for Inflexible People
    I listened to a track from PM Yoga Meditations

Enjoy your day!
  • Hello!

Diana - are you enjoying yoga more now?

Teacher - hi!!!!

Fire 45 ez and core 20 today.
  • Hi ladies

today- ymca water tabata 1 hour
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In:
    Les Mills Sports Attack (it was great fun working out this these guys today! )
    2 Mile Power Express from Leslie Sansone's 4 Mile Power Walk

Laura Good job on your combo workout, today. Nope still don't like yoga! I will say this, I didn't do the yoga one or two nights and I didn't sleep as well those nights. Maybe it was a coincidence. The other thing is that the only yoga instructor that I can do at night is Barbara Benagh. Her practices are very calming and closer to being meditative like. Other instructors and their practices are too active and stimulating for me. I don't need that before bed.

Teacher How did you like the Tabata workout today? Do you think there has been any improvement with your hip over the Summer?
  • Hey lovely ladies!

I felt exhausted working out last night so I may sub a Turbo Jam instead of TF today for cardio. Will also do tone 30.

Teacher - cool workout!
    Diana - great job sticking with yoga, even though it's not your favorite
  • Hi ladies-

Diana- I think the hip is getting a little better and I'm learning to adjust to it. Yesterday's workout had lots of kicking and my hip hurt last night so I'm resting today. I'd like to step up the intensity and do my TF, TJ, zumba, and turbokick but those will have to wait. I'm need to do more cycling, pilates, and yoga which I've been slacking in since doing more outside water classes.

TOM is here and I'm so hungry. I'm not eating perfect but pretty good. Also, I've been consistently tracking calories for 3 weeks now which is good for me. I normally start and then get lazy. The scale said 202.8 this morning, we'll see what it says Saturday. I'll getting so close to onederland, I can almost reach it.

today- resting and stretching

side note- my carpets are getting clean and I love that the floors will be all cleaned and I didn't have to do it. I hate house cleaning.
  • changed my mind and did a workout

today- elip 30 min & treadmill 30 min
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: Kimberly Spreen Cardio Camp Workout

Teacher You are so close to Onederland! Good job getting that workout in!

Laura HI
  • Good Morning! TGIF! I hope you have a great weekend!

Last night I added on:
    7 Minute Premix from Strong Knees
    PM Breathwork from AM PM Yoga for Beginners

Enjoy your day!