ONE reason you will stay on your plan today....

You're on Page 62 of 65
Go to
  • ...because today I noticed that I was walking with only a minor limp, that my head was up, my shoulders were back and I was smiling.
  • ...because I'm tired of wearing the same 2 sweats pants every day of my life because I refuse to buy another until it's a smaller size.
  • because tomorrow is weigh-in!
  • ..because I am really close to being able to say that I've lost 60 pounds.
  • because i'm tired of being tired all the time.
  • ...because I just walked my entire street. That's a mile, y'all. Seven months ago, I couldn't walk to the end of my driveway.
  • Because I want to have kids in the near future
  • Quote: ...because I just walked my entire street. That's a mile, y'all. Seven months ago, I couldn't walk to the end of my driveway.
    This is fantastic! You should feel so proud!
  • because I want to have a giant woosh next Monday from my hard week last week and TOM this week!
  • Because my mini goal is 7 lbs away and the timeline I set was to complete it by Sept 2nd...2 weeks away. Gotta stay on track and make every day count.
  • because i want to get into the 130s!
  • Because I want to go hiking when we go to Yellowstone next month
  • Because I was on plan all weekend. Ate well (and enjoyed), went walking with the dogs and my husband... and I actually feel great! Small changes seem to have drastic effects in my life. (Now if I could only learn to stick with it!)
  • Because I just realized that it hasn't been two months of being in the 270s...more like SIX months! Agh. I entered the 270's on 03/18/12 and have yoyo'd around in there for almost six whole months. What the hey?!? This mess has got to give.
  • Hefty Riders
    Because I was just reading a website about horse back riding (one of my mini-goals). Said you have to let them know if you are over 245lbs as you may not fit in the saddle