Lawl Christmas Challenge

You're on Page 5 of 7
Go to
  • Lets Do It!
    I want to be down atleast 11 pounds by x-mas.... I should make it since I've been losing about 2.5 pounds a week.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
  • I want to be 179 by Christmas and leave the 80's behind!
  • OK, I am officially changing my Christmas goal.... up, darnit. Instead of 199, I will make it 205. I really want to be realistic, and 15lbs in 30 days is not gonna do it. 9.5 I can do, hopefully.
  • Kim-sounds like a good plan-if you feel defeated by an unreachable goal-you'll just sabotage yourself.

You're doing great! Slowly and steadily is really the best way to go . . .
  • Yes, and I am taking that theory to a WHOLE new level! LOL!
  • I'm tailing Kim and readjusting my Christmas goal. 30lbs would have made me 189. My new (more realistic) goal is 60lbs gone total for a weight of 196. That will be 23lbs from when I made the initial goal. 60 is a nice round number for the holidays!
  • Oooh, you'll be walking in a winter onederland!

Reality sucks, doesn't it? LOL.

Hey , wait a minute... your ticker moved!!! Congrats!
  • Oh it moved. It's moving. Slowly. Without the Jimmy Buffett concert and Thanksgiving, I would have reached Onederland before Thanksgiving. But a girl's gotta live!
  • Just FYI I am now 6 lbs. from my Christmas goal.
  • WOO HOO Michelle!
  • Cassi - The question is, are you running up and down the hall while Woo Hooing me? I am!
  • And I'm waving the stick!
  • I got my measurments Monday. 3 inches gone from my belly, 2 inches every where else. 4 weeks into the program. 7 pds down 13 to go for christmas challenge. I am so excited!!!!
  • WTG! (or should I say WOO HOO?) Keep up the great work!
  • I believe that WooHoo is the universally selected celebration these days, Cassi!

WooHOo wishy!