Here she is! (my puppy)

You're on Page 5 of 5
Go to
  • Yeah, not wild about Puzzle due to the "cutesy calling factor" (the same reason I wasn't wild about Guava. I liked a bunch of the other names you've mentioned though!
  • Awww congrats! I'm a dog lover to the core! She is adorable!!!! Such a personality!! You'll make a great mommy!
  • tooooooooo cute! My puppies just turned 1 in jan and may. it kills me that i wont have any for a longggg time. i hope boston's dont have a terrier personality lol i have a westie and she's a peice of work, she bosses around our big fat mama who outweighs her by 70 lbs. but have fun with her now she needs a playmate and for names i like diamond, like on her face but mine are named Pearl and Ruby so i guess i gotta one track mind hehe the name will come to you, it took me about a week. have fun!
  • She looks like a Daisy to me, or maybe a Coco - not really traditional human names, but cute nonetheless. I particularly like Daisy..
  • Puzzle is out!

Right now we are calling her... puppy and my boyfriend calls her pupzilla haha.

The only name we both seem to like is Juniper. That names keeps coming up over and over. Another name that was suggested yesterday was Teasle I like that, but it sounds too much like Disel, ack. If he had his way her name would be Nacho, Waffle, or Sryup... you can see where his mind is!
  • Juniper. Hmmmm...Then you might call her Junie....for short....that might work! Of course "pupzilla"....The name "Zilla" might work too...that's very original!

I cannot wait to hear what you name this puppy. I have spent more time wondering about your pup's name that I spent thinking about what to name my kids!!
  • I know this is getting stupid, like I said in the other thread... I think we finally agreed on BEANZ!
  • It is NOT getting stupid. This dog will have this name the rest of her life!! It is not stupid at all! seriously!
  • Everyone is starting to make fun of me for taking so long. But its just so hard, I mean how do you name such a cute puppy, lol
  • AWWWWW - adorable!! I'm wanting a puppy...gotta save up, then decide on one. (I've been hogging a neighbours Shih Tzu puppy off and on for some playtime, lol, he's a cutie!) BEANZ - I LOVE IT!! Cute name!

Melissa
  • sounds like everyone agrees on BEANZ haha - I think thats a first!
  • Courtney,,,way too cute...love the name