Losing for April Fools! Wk 11, March 6,2006

You're on Page 5 of 5
Go to
  • SheriC- Love that post. I will definitely have to keep that in mind when I feel like things aren't going the way I want them to go.

Yet another successful day at exercising. I'm very proud of myself. Seeing my exercise ticker going down, down, down is great. I never used to monitor my exercise before but I love being aware of just how much exercise I'm getting in.
  • Tracy,

That is a good Idea, I bet it encourages you to add a little more each time! I think I will do that too.
  • I got one pound to report being loss
    and
    last week
    47" in the Hips
    41"in the wist
    This week
    461/2"in the Hips
    401/2" in the wist
  • wow, well done everyone!!

Last night I walked the 40 minutes home from my boyfriend's house, which I normally never do and I was really proud of myself, because I pushed ymself to walk faster with larger strides than my normal slow pigeon pace and I didn't even slack when it came to the 20 minute uphill half of the journey to finally get to my house. I felt so good for pushing myself that I've decided to walk at least one way to my bf's house whenever I visit. Can't wait till Monday, I really hope I've lost
  • Leigh: Way to go! You are doing great!

Maria: That is awesome, there are so many benefits to walking and you will start to really feel some changes even after only 1 week. Good for you for making such a good choice for yourself!
  • I walked for 80 minutes this morning, just under 4 miles. Got a little overheated, which taught me that even though spring isn't quite here, I still need to be careful of dehydration. I lost another 1/2 pound!
  • Hey evryone,

Ya'll are doing sooooooooooooo good. I'm happy for all of ya. Haven't posted in a while, I've been busy. Well, I'll pop in tomorrow for my weigh in Have a good one
  • wow, that's great Dinah! And thank's for the kind words Sheri. I haven't done any exercise yet today, but me and my boyfriend are going for a late night walk in an hour. I've never taken this route before, so I don't know how long it will take, but it is lots of up and downhill, one of the perks of where I live

Good Luck everyone, I'll be weighing in tomorrow.
  • STOP, THREAD CLOSED!

Go to Week 12, March 13, 06