Phase 1 - 4/18 Starters

You're on Page 5 of 5
Go to
  • Ruth, thanks for the link. I figured I'd subscribe but it says it is a closed thread. I think someone gave another link and I'll try that.
  • Lisi, that was the link to the daily thread for that particular day. It is closed and a new one is opened every day. Today's will probably have the work Weekend in it and today's date.
  • Hi Aimee!
    My weight in did not go well. I had a 2lb gain, yesterday I ate alot of junk, getting back on track tomorrow. I think i'm going to restart ph1 AGAIN!
  • Patty - I need to restart phase 1 as well. I made it about a week, but have lost 6 pounds. I've been adding some weights in, and I really think thats going to make a huge difference. And while I'm not 100% on plan, I'm making better decisions, today for lunch I had a salad, and juice (which they made right in front of me!). And this was faced with food court food, including my fav food court place (Mmmm.. bourban chicken, ohh, and honey garlic chicken.. yummy! But I skipped it!). Are you making better decisions? I will probably restart Phase 1 on Friday though, I just got "paid" yesterday and can't really afford too much in the good food part this week. Anywho, I'm babbling.. we definitely gotta restart!!

-Aimee
  • I am restarting on May 2. I will start using that thread because this one got HUGE!! We sure do like to chat again. I will see some of you there.

Keep it up ladies
  • I hope you all did well on your two weeks of Phase I. Now...on to Phase II or to the new Phase I thread.