What you having for tea tonight?

You're on Page 5 of 8
Go to
  • Oh gosh, have you tried putting cinnamon and sultanas in your stuffed pepper filling? If you see any recipes for Moroccan style peppers, try it, SO good!

We had blueberry pancakes tonight. The produce market had amazingly good blueberries today. I forget how much I like them, haven't had them in ages. Yum!
  • No never tried it, but i love cinnamon, so will have a go another time-thanks

We are trying ASDA turkey sausages, I will be having a baked sweet pot with mine OH will have chips!
  • Blueberries, yummy! I miss 'English' fruits, can't wait to have some back in my life

Tonight I'm having a boring one, tuna jacket spud, no mayo, meh!
  • I'm having company over tonight so it's taco night! In a tortilla for everyone else, over lot of lettuce for me... Light vanilla ice cream with cinnamon for pudding.
  • We're having jacket potatoes with salad and chicken tonight.
  • Not very original today, leftover taco salad. It was really good though
  • Tonight I'm going to an all you can eat Japanese buffet, UHOH!
  • OH! That sounds amazing Enjoy!! I'm having fish and grilled courgette. Crossing my fingers that eating summer meals will make the season get here faster
  • We went out for lunch, as its mothers day, so I had Vegetable chilli with polenta cakes. I'd never had polenta cakes before, and before they arrived I didn't even know what they were! It came with a side salad and garlic bread. That was really nice. And when I've come back and worked out the calorie content of my meal, it's actually not that high. The worst thing was the garlic bread I think. And it was so nice I think I'm going to make it for myself at home. Everyone had dessert while we were out, but I really fancied a white magnum so waited til we got back. Its nice to have treats
  • Jacket pot with cheese for me and roasted veggies Yummy
  • I had jacket potato too!! With salad and meatballs. mmmmmmm
  • Broiled fish and veg with hummus. Tomorrow is likely fish tacos
  • Tonight is pork lion in a teeny bit of oyster sauce, mushroom soy, pepper n garlic with stirfried veg. Possibly the last meal I'll look for myself in Thailand, eeeekk!

Can't wait to eat more jacket spuds when I'm home, love them, but pretty restricted on fillings here
  • I'm having fajitas tonight!!!!!!!!!

They are my favourite i dont like cheese in them and i just fill them with salad and cooked grated carrot and sweetcorn in with the chicken. Mmmmmmmmm Can't wait
  • Tonight chicken and potatoes with sautéed spinach, unless there is something that looks better at the grocery when I go this afternoon