MAY the scale be with you - Daily Weigh In thread

You're on Page 34 of 49
Go to
  • I am jumping into this thread a little bit late! My weight today is 245.0, which is down 2.4 pounds from Monday but it could just be water weight that I'm shedding. This thread seems exciting and you all are doing great! Wow, so inspirational!!!
  • Eclipse - I told you on your thread, but I'm also telling you here because you've gone through such an amazing transformation! Congrats!

Mellington - I'm so sorry to hear for your loss. Please keep in touch with us, you know any of us are here to talk to if you need it. ETA: I've heard a great book to get through tough times like this is Women, Food, and God. Just an idea. It's all about eating for comfort.

Peachy - Welcome!! Nice job on the loss!
  • FitGirlyGirl - Great work! 1 Down is 1 down!

PeanutsMom
    - At the brink of your 2-teens! I'm so psyched up for you! Tackle 'em, girl!

Cita - Congrats! I just love when there is a little extra number after the 1."4"!

Shylah - Way to go on your loss! I am impatient too and do weigh myself probably more than I should! I have issues. LOL

Gourmet Bean- Post whoosh drop! Niiiice! Perfect!

patchworkpenguin - I was up yesterday from my little feast on Wednesday, too. I hate sodium.

Aydenzmoma - New scale! New found loss! Congrats!!

eclipse - Wow! You can see a huge difference on your loss, especially on your hips and tush! Congrats! You look great! Keep rockin' it!! Will post over in that thread too.

SwimGirl - 1.5 down on TOM - thumbs up! With mine coming soon, I am getting hungrier too. *cries*

Came back to check thread and half of my post I typed up is missing. =\

Mine: I lost my water weight from what I ate on Wednesday for my sons party. Yay....

May 17 - 261
    May 18 - 259.5
    May 19 - 257.5
    May 20 - 260.5
    May 21 - 257.5
  • I have just been editing instead of reposting, so I am still back on page three, thought I would repost and actually be with everyone else.... Hello again!
    May 1: 240.6
    May 2: 236.8 (-3.2) finally got all my water in: water woosh!
    May 3: 236.8
    May 4: 237.2 (+0.4) good workout=swollen sore muscles!
    May 5: 237.2
    May 6: 237.0 (-0.2) lots of salt yesterday, thank goodness it didn't set in for long
    May 7: 236.8 (-0.2) come on 235....
    May 8: 236.4 (-0.2)
    May 9: 237.0 (+0.6)
    May 10: 239.0 (+2.0) oops, fun weekend, but crappy side effect....bring on the water
    May 11: 238.4 back in the right direction
    May12-May16 graduation week.....
    May 17 241.8 (+3.4) wow, not happy but understandable. getting it together right now~went to the gym today after work, food part not so good, gotta plan for tomorrow.
    May 18: 241.8....same
    May 19: 240.4 (-1.4) ok, back in the right direction
    May 20: 238.8 (-1.6)
    May 21: 238.4 (-0.4)
    May 22: 238.4
    May 23: 238.0 (-0.4)
    May 24: 237.0 (-1.0) ok, finally less than a pound from my lowest and my ticker!
  • Mellington- I'm so sorry to hear about your friend ::hugs::

Peachy- welcome!

Everyone- enjoy your weekend!
  • peachykeen62 Hi and Welcome!

Mellington I'm sorry to hear about your friend. Take care of yourself. Stay strong against the smokes, your friend would want you to.
  • 1: 316
    2: 314
    3:
    4:
    5:312
    6:311
    7:
    8:
    9: 310
    10:
    11:
    12:
    13:
    14:
    15:
    16:
    17: 307
    18:
    19:
    20:
    21: 305
    22:
    23:
    24:
    25:
    26:
    27:
    28:
    29:
    30:
    31:
  • Mellington, so sorry about your loss. Take care of yourself and yeah, please don't give in the cigarettes.

And in the better meaning of the word loss, some great numbers going, yay losers!!!
  • down .6 to 219.4

yay!!!

Although I am going out tonight and while I will be on plan, I may see an increase tomorrow (but since today is my official WI day, I'm changing my ticker anyway! lol!)
  • Peanut, this is for you:

Congrats on the new decade!
  • Mellington--I'm so sorry about your friend.

PM--Yay to the two-teens! I feel like they've been a lot easier for me than the 220's were. I hope that's true for you (and that it continues to be true for me!).

eclipse--I posted on your thread, but I just want to say how inspiring your pics are. Way to go, woman!

peachy--welcome! There is no "too late" in this thread. With weight loss the only too late is never.

I'm down another 0.8 today. The last 3 1/2 lbs. have been so easy that it's hard to feel comfortable with them! That might sound weird, but I totally trust 1-2 lbs. in a week. I'm totally willing to take 3 lbs. in a week. But 3 1/2 or so lbs in just a matter of days? That's hard for me to really trust. So every day I'm prepping myself before I get on the scale. "Today I'll see a stall or a gain. It's bound to happen." Imagine my surprise when it's not just a loss, but a significant loss! 213.0 today. I'm going to change my ticker, despite my mistrust.

Have a good day ladies!
  • Calories for yesterday: 1695 Weigh In: 224.2 I guess the TTOM water weight is gone! I am down 1 pound from yesterday and down .6 from my original pre-TTOM low of 224.8.

Have a great weekend everyone!
  • Morning Ladies and Gents .. So I am doing much better today .. Thanks for the words of support I didnt do so bad yesturday I did have a slice of Lemon pound cake but I am down two pounds today I am sure the Cake will catch up with me tommorow lol todays weight is 256.4

down .6
  • 19: 271.4
    20: 271.8
    21: 271.6
    22: 269.0 (I started doing my weight at home in my undies as of this date )

I don't know how I can lose over 3 pounds over night. My weight was over 272 when I went to bed. Yes, I am a little obsessive, lol. I am doing wight watchers, and am trying to get it in my head that I have to eat all of my points to lose, and last night I really did so. Then this morning I woke up close to 3 pounds lighter, I know mostly water, but hey, I'll take it, lol.