I gave myself a year, 5'4 started at 220...

You're on Page 3 of 4
Go to
  • You ladies are SO sweet! Thank you thank you!!! 14 more pounds to go (haven't weighed myself in a week in a half) next weigh in is on Monday and I'm praying I hit my initial goal of 145!!!
  • WOW! You look amazing, so toned and healthy! I'm so proud of you and your giving me so much hope! Thank you!
  • WOW, you look incredible!!!
  • Thank you! You are my motivation today!
  • Beautiful!
  • Thank you ladies! I have updated my blog with pics of me at 145! One month to get to 135!!!!
  • WOW, looking gooodddd!! You seem to be similar to me in your thinking - I love HIIT and I started weight training a few weeks ago and I can feel the difference in my arms and legs already! You look fabulous - WELL DONE!!
  • nothing short of AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • totally agree, you are my motivation for today, you look amazing. if you can do it so can i!!! i am 220lbs, 5.4 and 30 years old, the same stats as you. in one year i want to be in your shoes showing off a fabulous new me. thanks for sharing your success story i am back on track thanks to you!!!
  • Thank you ladies! Skinnieminnie - WOOHOO! First person I've ever met with exact same stats as me!! You DEFINITELY can do it. Just stop and think before everything you eat and every morning or night make sure you put in the exercise, I guarantee if you do those things, you'll be there faster than you think!
  • I can't begin to tell you how much I love your progress pic's...such a motivation for me!! we have similar starting weight and final goal...and you are really doing it...that is awesome...makes me see my own finish line!!..good luck on your last ten pounds!! you rock!!!!!
  • thankyou !
    Quote: Thank you ladies! Skinnieminnie - WOOHOO! First person I've ever met with exact same stats as me!! You DEFINITELY can do it. Just stop and think before everything you eat and every morning or night make sure you put in the exercise, I guarantee if you do those things, you'll be there faster than you think!
    i joined ww so i'm tracking everything. i'm exercising and looking for things that i like to do, i'm going to sign up for a zumba class. in the past i have gotten disheartened because i want the weight gone yesterday and give up. but this time, i have over 70lbs to lose and like you i put a realistic time on it. if i can lose 1lb per week i'll be happy with that, if i have to wait 70+ weeks i dont care, i've carried this excess weight since the birth of my baby 6 years ago, 70 weeks to lose is nothing. i will read and re-read your posts to keep me on track, thankyou for the motivation
  • Wow you are beautiful and you look absolutely amazing!!! Such an inspiration!
  • you look so much healthier!!!
  • You are such an inspiration girl. I am also 5'4. started way over 240 I am currently 211 right now. I have still have quite a lot to lose but I still have 9 months to do it. this gives me confidence that I will succeed.