What Can I Get Her For $25

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • I am curious as to what you decided to get her ~ have you yet?

Bath and Body works is a safe bet...my dh said it would just be weird to buy ANYTHING at Victoria's Secret for our daughter...lol.

One suggestion (just one, I promise) is a personalized book/calendar from shutterfly.com.

Best of luck!
  • Quote: I am curious as to what you decided to get her ~ have you yet? No I haven't

Bath and Body works is a safe bet...my dh said it would just be weird to buy ANYTHING at Victoria's Secret for our daughter...lol. I totally agree!

One suggestion (just one, I promise) is a personalized book/calendar from shutterfly.com.

Best of luck!
    She did give me a few hints today on the phone...some of you hit it right on!
  • Well my gift is all wrapped up for my daughter....I got her a ...... but don't tell her...she has been known to check in here on 3FC from time to time ...I will tell you though that she is gonna LOVE IT!
  • I hope she does... you're such a wonderful dad
  • Okay, so what did you get her?? I'm sure she loved it!!!

Too little, too late but I had an idea -- maybe for her birthday -- making a calendar with her wedding pictures.
  • Oh SHELBY!! How close you were...I already posted what I gave her in another thread (SHE LOVED HER $25 GIFT) here...here is another picture of it. It is a collage of pictures of her and I together from a baby to her wedding day! Look for my other thread! Thanks for the idea though. She gave Angie and I a book of her wedding day pictures for our gift.
  • You are an awesome dad!! Sorry I missed your other thread, I haven't been around too much lately!! Hope you had a wonderful hoiday!!!