NSV brags

You're on Page 29 of 30
Go to
  • Great NSV's today!! I had one yesterday - I tried on an old pair of Size 12 jeans from aeropostale. And I actually got them on. They were tight and I def had some muffin top but they buttoned comfortably enough Wahoo!

• I pulled out the next smaller size box from the back of my closet this weekend (figuring it would be a few more weeks before anything fit) and I tried on a pair of pajama shorts I haven't worn since before my first pregnancy- AND THEY FIT!! These were always a bit too big and baggy before, so they are probably the biggest item of clothing in the box, but they definitely wouldn't have fit 6 weeks ago!
  • congrats!
  • I am down two sizes since I started! I put on a pair of pants today just to "check" and they fit!!
  • I am in a size 8 pants! I am glad I saved some of my old clothes so I have some pants to wear now that I have gone down 4 sizes! I haven't seen a size 8 since 2004! With MD's last day of tax free shopping on apparel ending tomorrow, I am going to hit the stores for some deals!
  • I was able to not order an alcoholic beverage at a drug rep dinner last night at Ruths Chris Steakhouse, very difficult but it will be so worth it
  • Quote: I am in a size 8 pants! I am glad I saved some of my old clothes so I have some pants to wear now that I have gone down 4 sizes! I haven't seen a size 8 since 2004! With MD's last day of tax free shopping on apparel ending tomorrow, I am going to hit the stores for some deals!
    That is SO exciting! - Congrats
  • Just deleted all the Plus-Sized wedding gowns from my David's Bridal "Favorites" page
  • I officially have NO clothes! I've gone from a size 16 to 12. Isn't it great when that happens! I just keep pulling clothes from my closet and making a pile of "too bigs".

I feel a shopping trip down the road!
  • Way to go Maxxy!!
    that is a lot of sizes to go down!
    and you will never have to shop in a plus store again!
  • Im so jealous...i can't wait to be a normal size and shop in more than 2 stores.... im soo happy for you all. !!!
  • Before IP I could not stand for a few min to wash the freaking dishes. I used to lean on the sink at best or use a chair. Same with making sandwiches. It was pathetic. I was very close to needing a scooter at the store. I used a cart as a walker and used to have to sit and rest one benches. I would be exhausted and covered in sweat. Today I went on close to a nine mile hike with my son and two other Boy Scouts and their fathers. I didn't even feel that bad today. Close but not quite! I am sore as heck and want to get to goal before doing that hike again! But I'm proud of myself and my son told me he was proud of me too! Made it sooo worth it.
  • Quote: I officially have NO clothes! I've gone from a size 16 to 12. Isn't it great when that happens! I just keep pulling clothes from my closet and making a pile of "too bigs".

I feel a shopping trip down the road!
    The shopping in itself IS a terrific reward.. But then comes actually wearing the stuff... And looking better... Which goes to feeling better mentally and physically!

A lot of endorphins!!! Enjoy them!
  • I started IP a week ago and I can officially say I've been 100% OP! I haven't been able to say I've been 100% with past diets before (always a cheat/treat/taste here and there). Whoot whoot!
  • Quote: Before IP I could not stand for a few min to wash the freaking dishes. I used to lean on the sink at best or use a chair. Same with making sandwiches. It was pathetic. I was very close to needing a scooter at the store. I used a cart as a walker and used to have to sit and rest one benches. I would be exhausted and covered in sweat. Today I went on close to a nine mile hike with my son and two other Boy Scouts and their fathers. I didn't even feel that bad today. Close but not quite! I am sore as heck and want to get to goal before doing that hike again! But I'm proud of myself and my son told me he was proud of me too! Made it sooo worth it.
    Amazing story - you have come SO far!
    I think anyone would be exhausted after a 9 mile walk