Play cards with mom & her new boyfriend.........check
    Warm up pork loin & roast veggies..............yum, check
    Go shopping...........check
    RTD. IP chocolate cup of tea........check
    laundry...................check
    Check in with 3fat chicks.............check
    Off to bed...............in progress
    100% ON PROGRAM................check
  • Quote: LOL. MY DH is having ice cream right now...and I don't mind you know why? Because I bought it for him and made sure it's a flavor I don't want!!!
    HA HA HA New Englander. what a great idea. I will be feeding my DH & kids liver & onions from now on!!
  • Quote: HA HA HA New Englander. what a great idea. I will be feeding my DH & kids liver & onions from now on!!
    You should!!! LOL!!!
  • Quote: Saturday
    Stay OP.......check
    Check in with 3fatchicks.........check
    Tea, laundry...........check
    IP Granata, hot tea.........check
    Groom 3dogs......check
    Laundry .......................check
    Clean up outside around the house.....check
    IP Banana drink, radishes, broccoli.........yum,yum, check
    Go to the dump........check
    Kale chips..........yum, check
    Play cards with mom & her new boyfriend.........check
    Warm up pork loin & roast veggies..............yum, check
    Go shopping...........check
    RTD. IP chocolate cup of tea........check
    laundry...................check
    Check in with 3fat chicks.............check
    Off to bed...............in progress
    100% ON PROGRAM................check
    Responded to your post and said "you had a very busy and productive day, way to go and cards must have been fun!"........check

(love playing cards)
  • Tripmama - I truely love that you post in here each day you are 100%...sometimes I come looking for it as it always makes me smile. You are so determined and are rocking the program.

Cadu EWW liver and onions - thank god the VIP doesn't like that meal...my mom and sister do and it's even hard to go out for supper with them and see them order it. I have never liked it and never understood my sister and mom's love of it lol
  • I am glad everyone checks in here!!!......I always check it, gotta keep up with my peeps

Outing last night was fun, there was tons of food there to eat but y'all know me I didn't have anything, I had my gum in my mouth with my liter of water...lol....when we left there we went to Denny's and ate, I ordered a Veggie omelet (3 eggs, bell pepper, mushrooms and onions) and a side salad so I was OP!!
  • A FIRST FOR ME:

At 50 years old I have realized that for the first time EVER my drivers license weight is HIGHER than my actual weight! I admit that I never put my actual weight and now I can!
  • Quote: A FIRST FOR ME:

At 50 years old I have realized that for the first time EVER my drivers license weight is HIGHER than my actual weight! I admit that I never put my actual weight and now I can!
    HAHA...I think I have had the same weight on mine for over 20 yrs.......lol

Great point!!! I always lied about my weight too... completely forgot about those "little" fibs!

Funny because I was just talking about that today. I said I'm finally going to be less than the weight I've listed for years on my CA drivers license, but here in TX they don't have your weight listed on the license. Oh well, I'm sure the people of TX are happy they don't have to list their weight on their license.
  • That IS funny...I was just talking about one of my old ones...looking at the weight for a reference as to what I weighed 30 years ago...still don't know since I know I fibbed on mine, too! But I am looking foreward to getting a new picture taken since my current one doesn't even look like me...I've lost 70 lbs since then. Yea Me!!!
  • On vacation and OP. we're having a great time at the beach, and we're in a condo, so staying OP is easy. Plus, the fresh seafood makes eating right easy.
  • Thanks
    Quote: Responded to your post and said "you had a very busy and productive day, way to go and cards must have been fun!"........check

(love playing cards)
    Cards were fun...I won!

[QUOTE=Ishbel;4276155]Tripmama - I truely love that you post in here each day you are 100%...sometimes I come looking for it as it always makes me smile. You are so determined and are rocking the program.

I like checking in here, because I like to say... I am 100% OP and losing.

Happy Monday to all ou IPers.
  • Good afternoon everyone!

Didn't get to post this week-end. -3 at my wi saturday, was pretty happy with that

So i just booked our summer vacations, one week in wildwood, should be fun Its at the end of august so hopefully i'll be in maintenance by then!

Nothing else to report..have a good week everyone!
  • Quote: Good afternoon everyone!

Didn't get to post this week-end. -3 at my wi saturday, was pretty happy with that

So i just booked our summer vacations, one week in wildwood, should be fun Its at the end of august so hopefully i'll be in maintenance by then!

Nothing else to report..have a good week everyone!
    WOOHOO!!!!!.....that is great and vacation sounds like FUN!!!...maybe I will actually go on a vacation this year...who knows what the future will bring me!!!!