Threadkiller XVIII-All Growed up and Ready to Party

You're on Page 28 of 34
Go to
  • Wasps honor wedding bands?
  • No BILL...but my wife can sting like one!
  • Second week of school. Exhaustion has set in. Took my first test. Pretty sure I flunked. I need sleep.
  • I slept through my tests...

one reason I tape drywall for a living....
  • We are getting close to the 500 mark and I will be super busy this week getting this Silent Auction going. Someone else will claim the title ! How the heck did I get myself into this ?
  • I'll be camping this week-end after noon on Saturday until Monday sometime...

this thread is so dead it will still be alive BARGOO until way next week...
  • Bargoo, at this rate, we won't Kill the thread until early July!

I hope you catch some serious Zs, Operator. Sleep will help you get the focus for studying. You study in your bedroom, right? How 'bout packing up the books and notes and taking a break with them at a spot where you are less likely to toss them aside for a quick nap or some TV (etc.).

I used to hit a coffee shop during their slow hours. That way I could have fresh tea and something to nibble on without having to take time out to make it myself. Though right now, I'd probably just stick to the tea with no sugar/milk and a lighter snack than the bagel with peanut butter that I used to get. I wasn't distracted by people wanting things from me since I wasn't where they would normally find me and I put the cellphone on silent when I studied too - so no interruptions! . I used to got to the library too, but I was too distracted with the other books, conversations, and computers that were available.
  • Sending extra sleep by e-mail to Operator out West.

Hope you find that your first test was just as difficult for the others in the class and that you did OK. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.
  • This is the reason that little dogs take up so much more room on the bed than big dogs!!! So glad they like the new bed!!!

• LOL....KAREN...mine take up just a bit more!! and then some!!!

What a nice evening stressing as my LAKERS won!!
  • *crawls toward 420*

Happy Friday ladies, and Happy Pre-Father's Day weekend to any and all Dads!

I got a new garden-gizmo for my dad to play with. I will make him more geeky, even if it kills me, !!!

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/...83&marketID=43

Think it'll work?
  • Wow! I want to be your Father!
  • Quote: *crawls toward 420*
    What was ya when you went shopping for your dad?

JK
  • Oh crud, I forgot that stood for that!!! /facepalm. I say blame it on the poster below, :P

Morning all!
  • What? Quit picking on me or I'll tell Mom!