Game: Ask a Question

You're on Page 28 of 72
Go to
  • Depends on who with, I have held grudges for years ; if the person is important to me, I move on.

Ice cream flavors: chocolate, dark chocolate and rocky road

Hate outdoor camping with a passion; love passionate indoor camping at luxury hotels

Last movie seen in theater: Ghost Rider w/Nicholas Cage--what a buff body!!! Egads!

Next Question: If you were to compare your real life with a movie already made, which movie would it be?
  • One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest ~

SAME QUESTION
  • awesome question!
    National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

same question
  • I can't think of one that describes my life AS IS... but as I'd like it to be...Elizabethtown. I want to feel I'm learning some important lesson about myself and how I live my life...

this is a good one though, so...same question
  • is there a movie called the hermit?

is there anything wrong with having an afternoon nap? especially on a Sunday?
  • just finished mine SUSAN ~ but then I did do a 5K today....ok not really..Angie did a 5k run...I did the walk and they shortened it to 2 miles because of a wash-out! I was still tired!
  • 5'2"

where did you graduate high school?
  • Clinton Ontario Canada

same qyestion.
  • Sebastopol Attendance Center

same question
  • Graduated Saranac Central High School --
    Next question -- Do you remember how many in your class (me 99!!)?
  • Yep! 31

What was the most memorable fashion trend the year you graduated?
  • acid washed jeans and mall hair....

same question
  • I haven't graduated yet but the current fad is the "SCENE" look. Dying your hair multiple colors, wearing leggings, very tight jeans, studded belts, piercings, and listening to underground bands. And they all act like they're artsy.

I hate these kids

If you could play any instrument, what would it be? Or, if you HAVE played one, what was it?
  • OH *****EN! My entire wardrobe was corduroy, yellow to purple flares for pants, paisley shirts OR blue denim work shirt with different colored t-shirt underneath showing with levi flares...oh and don't forget the bandana around the LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG hair! with way cool adidas tennis shoes or boots with that side buckle!! OH YEA! looookin' so BOSS!
  • Tried guitar when I was 4th grade...no talent here!

SAME QUESTION~