What did you say "No" to today?

You're on Page 24 of 35
Go to
  • I said no to leftover pizza for lunch.
  • Today, I said NOOOOOO to the rest of the cake that was made for me yesterday! Made DH take it to the office!
  • I said no to everything that's
    unhealthy in my house for nearly months now.
  • I needed to say NO to snacking today. I had a mid morning snack withdrawal, had 12 baked lays, 5 honey wheat pretzels, 20 reg pretzels, a rice cake and 15 grapes all before lunch. But I did cut a few things from lunch to help weigh things out. I'll do better tomorrow.
  • I said no to the cheesy pasta that was screaming my name from the mini fridge at work. Instead I went with lentil soup and low fat yogurt for dessert! mmm!!!
  • Said No last night to = McDonald's fries, my daughter got in the car with them. I thought I was gonna lose it. Of course with her little 120lb self she said, "Want some Mom" and grinned. Kids I'll tell ya, you gotta love 'em.

Said NO to = cheddar cheese and Chex mix, because I had my grapes with me and my lunch time was 1.5 hours away.

Have a great day Ladies
  • I said NO to the eclair. Not gonna lie, it was *really* hard because I LOVE them, but no I said and I'm glad I did!
  • I said no to a big bowl of ice cream and had a 60 calorie sugar free pudding cup (which was more than enough!)
  • Eating while I was preparing my dinner.
    I almost lost a little control today, but I didnt over eat, I just ate a little faster than I have the past couple of days. Just came in from a 1.5 hour walk and I don't have the desire to eat anymore like I did when I was forcing myself off the couch and out the door!
  • Last night I was alone at home (bf was working), I cooked a pizza and said no to eating the whole thing, even tho it was a small one.

Prouuuuuud
  • I just said no to candy bars! Yay!

"Get out of my face, you stupid candy bar! You don't know me! I don't need you in my life!"
  • Said NO to eating more than three mini cookies today! Dumped the rest of bag in the trash before I lost control.
  • Hubby got Supreme Pizza! I only ate 1 Piece! Made me a Brocolli Cole Slaw with Slivered Almonds & Pineapple to eat with it. It was Yummy & the 1 Piece satisfied my Pizza Craving! Felt Very proud afterwards!
  • cheese doodles!!
  • The kids made pizza and it smells so good, and boy did it look delicious, but I said NO. My daughter had a popcicle and said as she blew her breath in my face, "Mommy this taste like cotton candy, see" I wanted a bite but I said NO