July Forth Challenge.

You're on Page 2 of 7
Go to
  • Can I join in? I'd like to loose 25 lbs by july 4th. I have alot to loose so that's just a little drop actually. I hope I can do it.
  • Ok this is my 1st challenge ever! Ok, I think 15 lbs is a good challenge for me.

LET'S DO IT!!!!
  • I would also love to join. I would love to lose 10 lbs by July 4.
  • I'm in too, I'm gonna shoot for 22 lbs. Hope I don't let myself down. I might have to adjust that goal later!
  • I'm in! I'd like to break 200 by then.
  • Donooodaaa! Wood hoo first weigh in for fourth of July was so great look at me down 4 pounds...I think I have definatley kickstarted my system again after weeks of slacking!
    Trick I have put a post it note in my car that reads why I want to succeed and it is helping me stay motivated!
    I ma excited and hope everyone else is feeling just as motivated...check the attitudes..my meeting was about that this week and it really hit home!
  • I lost 2.8 lbs this past week. I'm working really hard to eat my points and just go over now and again.
    Congratulations Hildy!!
    Everyone, keep up the good work!
  • I lost 5 lbs for my first week so 20 to go for my mini mini goal.
  • One down 14 to go!!!
  • Good morning!
    Mini, Hildy and Friendly Kat- Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!

I lost 1.8 #'s this week.
  • Down 1.4 at yesterday's weigh in. Only 13.6 to go.
  • I'm in and my goal is to lose 10 pounds by July 4th. That would put me at 179
  • Well I will join in - I want to maintain until July 4
    I met my physicians goal for me - so I will maintain then after my last meeting in June - I will start back and lose until I meet the WW goal for me.
    Being on WW this long - going to maintance and getting 4 more points per day - it just seems not right - almost like I am splurging or something
  • I'm in!! I think that I want to loose at least 10 pounds, that way if loose more it's bonus!! I weigh in on Tuesdays!
  • Well my original goal for the 4th was 150 pounds, I have started working out at the gym so we will see what really happens. I have pledged not to measure or weigh myself until June 21, 2006. So far I am doing really well in that challenge. I will let you know my weigh in that morning.