IP Daily Chat Wednesday 4/4/12

You're on Page 2 of 9
Go to
  • Quote: Almost done with my first week. Besides being at Boot Camp in sunny Paris Island, S.C., this is the only diet I've stuck to w/o cheating. I can't wait to see the tape measure and scale tomorrow. =)

I am trying to figure out my first order, I think I left my folder and food sheet at work. But I am going through the food list on IP's site. How may packets are in the boxes? I loved the peanut puffs and would like a box, is it 5, 7 10? and what about the entrees same number in all boxes?

HI usmcvet I am in my first week too
    In looking at the packet boxes, it seems the magic number is 7 items per box
  • Good luck
    [QUOTE=mtnsun4;4280045][COLOR="Blue"]Good morning! Wow, already some great NVS' reported today. My weigh in is tomorrow and I am really looking forward to a good loss. Hoping to be able to post another one of my purple guys below!

• It's a new day and I am looking forward to it. I know it will be stressful, but I will stay calm. Nothing they throw at me today can stick. I have new resolve with my diet and with my life.
  • Just got back from WI... I lost 3.5 pounds this week and a bunch of inches. I am thrilled.

Have a great day!
  • Quote: HI usmcvet I am in my first week too
    In looking at the packet boxes, it seems the magic number is 7 items per box
    Especially for the first week you might want to order an extra box if you're super hungry. My coach said I could have up to 5 non-restricted items a day in the first week if needed. In my starter kit from her was an assortment of 28 different packets for week one, which was nice so I could try a bunch of different things. I didn't need the extra, but it was nice to have choices and to know I had more packets if needed. Way better to have an extra packet and stay in ketosis than to cheat off plan.

Sanaroph and usmcvet, are you doing this through a clinic w/ a coach, or on your own? Glad to have you here!!
  • Quote: Happy Hump day, I haven't posted in a while, but I've been hanging around. I did forget to post Monday that I'm down another 2lbs.
    Yay!!

Quote: It's a new day and I am looking forward to it. I know it will be stressful, but I will stay calm. Nothing they throw at me today can stick. I have new resolve with my diet and with my life.
    Sending good thoughts your way, Joy.

Quote: Just got back from WI... I lost 3.5 pounds this week and a bunch of inches. I am thrilled.

Have a great day!
    Yay!!!
  • Quote:
    Sanaroph and usmcvet, are you doing this through a clinic w/ a coach, or on your own? Glad to have you here!!

momof2greatcats - am doing this with a coach. What I learned this week so far that I was eating one of the restricted instead of having one of the drinks which is ok but the restricted may have more carbs than the drinks no? Now that I am feeling less fatigued, I will aim to have the drinks and leave the restricted to when I am really really need them.
  • Quote: It's a new day and I am looking forward to it. I know it will be stressful, but I will stay calm. Nothing they throw at me today can stick. I have new resolve with my diet and with my life.

A very powerful affirmation
  • Quote: Just got back from WI... I lost 3.5 pounds this week and a bunch of inches. I am thrilled.

Have a great day!

Congratulations!!

This program really does work!
  • Quote: Good Morning!!

So, yesterday I spent the day helping my niece make her wedding favors. She wanted to get some "real chocolate" for Easter from this cute candy store that makes homemade chocolate. WELL, I walked in that store and all I saw was a sea of beautiful milk and dark chocolate Easter bunnies. The smell was overwhelming. I walked out of there with a few bunnies for DH & the kids and she bought a few nuggets to munch on while we made her favors. The temptation was great but I did not succumb. My IP chocolate puffs were just as tasty.
    Cheers to another 100% OP day!!
    Awesome will power! You wanted to stay OP more then just that one bite of chocolate! I know how that is! I LOVE chocolate and sometimes it hard but in the end it is worth it! Keep up the great work!
  • Good morning! Looks like it is going to be another beautiful spring day here in Idaho.
    Already great news with the weigh-ins! Awesome!

Everyone have a great OP day!
  • Quote: I believe there are seven packets in each box...and in P1 you need 21 packets per week so it's three full boxes!
    Thanks New Englander.

Not sure if you're a Pats fan but I am still not over the superbowl!

I am going to place an order now and get full boxes so I can see the contents labels.
  • Quote: Good Morning!!

So, yesterday I spent the day helping my niece make her wedding favors. She wanted to get some "real chocolate" for Easter from this cute candy store that makes homemade chocolate. WELL, I walked in that store and all I saw was a sea of beautiful milk and dark chocolate Easter bunnies. The smell was overwhelming. I walked out of there with a few bunnies for DH & the kids and she bought a few nuggets to munch on while we made her favors. The temptation was great but I did not succumb. My IP chocolate puffs were just as tasty.
    Cheers to another 100% OP day!!
    Good for you!!!!!!!
  • Well, today marks my 1 month of Ideal Protein, and my 4th weigh in, and after having lost only one lb last week, I wasn't too sure how this week was going to turn out....but, to my surprise, 6 lbs down!!! Making it 21 lbs in 1 month! Very excited about this! Definitely, needed this today!!!

Hope everyone has an amazing day!
  • whoop whoop at my WI right now...loss another 3.3lbs!!!!......will go back and post more later