Yoga Meltdown anyone?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Quote: How is she at yoga? I don't see her as a yogi at all.

Btw, I love yoga, too. I bought a 2 month unlimited package at a yoga studio a mile from my house. I've gone to 12 classes/hours in 7 days. <3 <3
    Well, I've never done true Yoga but to me she comes off very awkward lol. Like, she tries to be calm and... zen-ish... but that's not Jillian's style so it just doesn't work. lol. The best is at the end during the cool down... she sounds like Mr. Rogers! I just have to laugh. lol
  • Allow me to bump this up with some new comments on this DVD. Recently, this has been my passion. I've pretty much been doing it as my sole workout, which I know is bad - but I'm OBSESSED.

I noticed something today. I've been on Level 2 for awhile, and I decided to do both Level 1 and 2 today for a bigger workout. I did Level 2, took a break and them came back and did 1.

Level 1 KILLED. I think it may be because Level 1 has all that plank stuff, which if you know me at all, you know I'm notorious for failing with. But yeah I sweated and shook so much worse with L1 than 2. I don't remember it being that hard! lol - Perhaps just 'cause I haven't done that one or worked all those muscles in a while. *shrug*

Regardless, this DVD is doing wonders for my flexibility and I do believe my stomach has gone down a bit since I started really getting into it. Love love love.

I do need to start getting more cardio-focused workouts in, though... I've been seriously slacking in that area. BAD LIZ. hehe.