Where Are They Now?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I was wondering where her daughter was also...
  • I missed it too and I am so upset I did! I cant find that episode yet on NBC.com or youtube I hope it is posted soon! I have been a big fan of this show since the beginning. I really wish they would do some marathons on some of the cable channels sometime. I have caught a marathon before on bravo and wish they would do it again. So inspiring!
  • I saw it & was so happy for everyone! I felt really sad seeing that Eric had regained.. but it is what it is & if he really wants it off, he'll do it .

Tara was of course my favorite, always has been... :]
    I was also wondering where Helen's daughter was.. I wonder if she kept the weight off/lost more..?

And what was the whole deal with Erics wife? someone said she threw him under the bus or something?
  • Quote:
    And Julie having Jillian's voice programmed on her tredmill? How funny!
    It's the nordictrack treadmill...I have the exercise bike that does that, you buy little workout cartridges where she talks to you and the bike/treadmill is controlled to give a workout designed by her (or other trainers as well).

I thought Matt was the most inspiring. Even though he was no longer at his slim, trim weight like after the show he was trying to get it back in control and he was so honest ... he actually motivated my hubby up off the couch and that is a BIG feat! He was very motivating for me to keep going even though I have gained so much back.

I also completely agree with Eric's wife speaking out on what he was eating and bringing into the house. It kind of cut into her suddenly being there, so I wondered if Bob did not ask her what she thought or was noticing. BUT, she is only helping him by honestly speaking to what she sees as the big problems, that is how he will fix it and lose it again. I do agree he has a more toned shape and didn't look as big as when he first went on the ranch, probably more muscle still in him....that will make it easier to get the fat back off!
  • I was really happy to see alot of them kept the weight off but really sad for Erik. It just goes to show you it's not easy and regardless of the tools you've been given, it is an individual journey. I really hope he gets back on track and lose some weight. I remember him saying once that when he got home and was on his own it was extremely difficult to maintain the workout regimen.