I have to say this...

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Angela, you posted exactly what's been on my mind. I was stuck in the 250s way too long. I'm glad I came here and have been reading posts. lots of people have helped me keep my head straight and focused.

last night when I wanted leftover spaghetti, rockinrobin your words about what do you want more popped into my head, and I stopped. happy me.
  • I don't really come here for accountability, although I will say there were a couple of times early on where I came here whining and got some tough love and friendly kicks in the butt instead of the consolation I was expecting!

I come here because I found this place at my very lowest and, after reading for a day or two, I realized that it IS possible for me to lose this weight. It really, really is. I don't think I really understood or believed that before. I thought I was too old, too out-of-shape, too lazy, too unsuccessful to do this. But when I see pictures and read about people who were really in serious dire straits when they started, and now they are slim, healthy, happy chicks and roosters--well, that did it for me.

So from the bottom of my heart, I thank you all. I would hug you if I could.