Anyone going to try My Alli

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I know what you mean it ruins your underwear. nothing worse then sitting or standing there and feel your Beep leaking and there is nothing you can do. GROSS let me tell you. Not to give TMI but~~~~ Not sure what it is exactly but its ORANGE that you leak on top of it!

Waste of money! for me anyhow
  • Well, we should start our own commercial for this stuff! If anyone buys it after this... come on!

It's not TMI, it's life and you're warning those of us that are curious about it!
  • Well hasn't this been a fun lunchtime read! I'll pass!
  • Haha, well, I'm glad that I am not the only one who had some really nasty side effects. One of my daycare moms made her husband take it until he ruined a set of white sheets. Ewwwwwwwww!
  • Wow, this is some serious stuff! Who the h*ll would want to take this?? I'll take my belly ANYTIME!

• um....no.
  • This is so gross it's funny...LOL
    Kim
  • I recommend Meridia instead
    I too wondered about Alli - but after hearing about all this - NO WAY! What I am doing is the drug Meridia (by prescription). My doctor who does work a lot with weight loss patients recommended it. She did it herself to lose a small amount of weight and her sisters and mother did it as well.

Meridia is an appetite suppresant. I still have to do LAWL and exercise and sleep 8 hrs and drink water, etc. This is just one more tool in my belt. I did go off it when I started LAWL in December but when back on a few months later after the "honeymoon period." With Meridia you can still binge and eat crappy and do whatever you want, it is not an end to your appetite. What it does for me is it does reduce my appetite. THAT WORKS FOR ME, it means I will get thorugh one more tough time or stop eating a little sooner. It gives me a boost in energy and a little more mental alertness as well.

It is not covered through my insurance so it is pricey, a little over $100 per month. You also really need to do it through the guidance of your doc. I think in some people it increases heart rate. I have had to problems whatsover.

Just thought I would let you all know what works for me.

-Deede
  • Hey Deede. I'm also from Orlando. Is the cutie in the pic yours?
  • Hey Buffystar
    This is not my cutie, but she looks like mine. My chihuahua is a little darker golden tan color, more like the Taco Bell dog. At some point I will post a photo of her. I go to the Florida Mall location, how about you? I actually live in St Cloud right now.
    -Deede
  • Dan.........you totally reminded me of my big brother......he is always playing pranks at work. LOL.