April - One Reason Why I'm Staying On Plan

You're on Page 17 of 18
Go to
  • I am staying on plan today because feeling healthy and energetic makes me feel beautiful and confident. I don't want to feel sluggish, grumpy, and insecure anymore. I miss out on life and would rather live my best life right now.
  • cause yesterday I was able to wear the pants I never try to wear cause I can never button them... WOO HOO!!
  • I am staying on plan today because on Saturday I gave all my size 26, 24, 22, and 20 clothes to Good Will.

I will never buy those sizes again!! If I don't stay on plan...I will gain weight...then I would have to go naked. NOT PRETTY!!! (But hopefully someday it will be!!! )
  • Because I'm going for a 6 mile walk and I always feel so OP when I do that
  • Because TOM is coming soon and if I stay on plan I will drop a pound or two after.
  • I'm staying on plan today because in this case, "staying the course" is the best choice.
  • because the scale is on the weigh down and I want it to keep going in that direction.
  • I will stay on my plan today because I am so, so close to wonderland. I really want to get there.
  • I'm staying on plan today because I want to continue to have a healthy relationship with food. Its not easy - but its worth it!!
  • I'm staying on plan today because I can!
  • I will ditto gr8smyl99! I can't say it any better than that.
  • I am staying on plan today because the better I eat - the better I feel!
  • I'm staying on plan today because I need to do this!
  • I am staying on my plan today because I like to have sanity in regards to what I eat.
  • Because tomorow is May 1 and I don't want to gain anything back in April.

(and because I shrank the heck out of my jeans in the hot washer/dryer and now they are so tight I think they are going to cut me in half).