30.6 lbs. till Christmas!

You're on Page 16 of 17
Go to
  • gulf Awesome job!!

boop I hope that things start moving for you again soon!!

I hope that everyone had a nice weekend! I can't believe how close to Christmas we are!
  • Good morning! Has anyone lost 10lbs or more since starting this challenge? I havent lol
  • Matilda Just yesterday I was thinking that it seems like I haven't been making progress, I went back and looked at my starting weight and am down -10.4, so I wont come anywhere close to making my goal, but that is okay. I know that boop has lost over 30 lbs. on this challenge!!!

I had an overwhelming urge to eat junk/binge yesterday but I made it through and I am very happy about that! I am hoping that the scale will move for me before the month is over. It seems like I have 1 really good week and then 1 other decent week out of the month.

I hope that everyone is doing well!!!
  • Thanks Boop I've seen you stuck before, it has never stopped you!

Kfunk So great of you to resist the binge, my absolute downfall. You go girl!

Gemini Prayers of healing your way!

197.6 today. Got back on the scale twice just to make sure. At last!!!!
  • gulf I commented in another thread, but man, that is awesome!!! How often are you weighing yourself these days?
  • gemini I am sorry to hear that. I hope that you get better very soon
  • Kfunk Weighed myself 7 times today to make sure . Went up to 198 after lunch, haha. Then 199 just now. Technically I am only supposed to weigh myself on Sunday and Wednesday....so that's when I record my weight in MFP. But I knew I was getting close and I just had to peek today. Glad I did. Usually my weight drops mid week and is up a few again by Sunday, so this is probably a low. BUT! Now I am inspired to keep it down.
  • gulf haha!! I weigh myself two times daily. Once first thing in the morning and then right before bed. I am usually 3 lbs. up from the morning weight so I can use that to gauge if I will lose the next day. I should probably only weigh in 1 time per week, but I am obsessed and don't think I could quit!! Great job!!
  • matilda I've lost 32 pounds so far on this challenge so even if I stay stalled through Christmas, I'm good with that. Don't minimize the amount of progress you've made. Any loss is moving in the right direction!

gulf Woot!!! Congrats! I am so excited for you!

kfunk I would drive myself insane weighing more than once daily! I can barely handle the daily fluctuations.

gemini sorry to hear that you've been dealing with health issues.
  • gemini How are you feeling?

boop I can't wait to see what you do in the next challenge!!!

I was so happy to see a new number this morning!

I have plans to get coffee then go shopping with my daughter this morning and we are going to a huge drive through light display at a local park with my grandson tonight.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
  • boop yay! I am glad that your perseverance paid off with a new low on the scale!! I love, love, love light displays, I hope you guys have a great time!!

174.6 today, but that is up from a new low from yesterdays 172.8...hoping by the end of the week I can be back down to the 172's!!
  • Good morning!

We had a great time last night! We entertained ourselves while waiting in line by singing together. Everything from Christmas songs to famous duets
    So much fun!! I'm surprised my throat doesn't hurt this morning.

Happy Sunday!
  • Goal #1: Onederland by Christmas
    Goal #2: 190
    Goal #3: 185

SW: 221
    CW: 185 (-36)
    GW: 185

Good morning! I'll check in later after work. Hope everyone has a great day!
  • boop I am glad that you guys had a great time!! You are moving down very nicely!!