NEW-What Did You Have For Breakfast?

You're on Page 13 of 24
Go to
  • Smoothie. Added fat is definitely keeping me full. Also, it's bringing out the sweetness of the fruit! so I was able to drop the 1/2 tbsp of honey I was adding.
  • Smoked salmon and cream cheese omelet, bowl of strawberries and blackberries.
  • 1 oz turkey with an egg.
  • Had a protein smoothie and a banana.
  • Quote: 1 oz turkey with an egg.
    Same. I've had so many busy weekends lately that I haven't done any make-ahead breakfasts. This one is quick and easy and keeps me satisfied until lunch at 2:30.
  • Protein smoothie
  • Berry & Spinach smoothie
  • Switched things up today with overnight oats with GF oats, almond coconut blend, soy protein isolate, strawberries, and PB2. Really good and super filling. Took a long time to eat though. Smoothies are way more convenient.
  • GF cherry turnover.
  • Smoothie again, with coffee
  • Homemade breakfast sandwich - high fiber pita bread, scrambled egg, bacon, 1/2 oz grated cheddar minus what my cat ate when I was getting the bread out of the fridge.

I like a hearty breakfast on weekends.
  • Saturday was 3 eggs, scrambled, with 1/4lb scrapple. Mmm. Sunday I had another smoothie. No breakfast today!
  • I had an egg and 1/2 a boneless skinless chicken thigh.
  • Smoothie, plus coffee with whole milk and sugar
  • Egg white scramble with mushrooms, kale, chicken, and a jalapeno light cheese wedge.