Aldis has more Fit & Active Goods right now

• For any of you that go to Aldis you know that they have a multitude of regular items and they get "special buys" on a rotating basis. We went to Aldis last night and found a lot more "healthy" items than normal! Doing some research, a couple of weeks ago they had "Fit & Active" products than normal as "special buys". Our Aldis still has some left, hopefully yours will too if you haven't gone!

Some of the "special buys"
    2% Milk shredded cheese
    Light Mozzarella Sticks
    Instant Brown Rice
    Four Additional Types of Light Salad Dressing
    Instant Soup Cups
    Additional 100 calorie snack packs
    Turkey Franks
    Lean "Hot Pockets" alternative
    Rice Cakes / Rice Snacks
    Chocolate Diet Shakes

Some of these items I don't ever buy but I thought that you all should know!

For those who don't go to Aldis along with the special buys they have a lot of other items for those of us on a diet.

I love Aldis because for their products I have -never- found an equivalent item standardly cheaper somewhere else. It is much easier than trying to shop sales at a multitude of stores. Unfortunately, they don't have absolutely everything I buy, but that seems to be increasing every year.
  • I love Aldis! And their product guarantee is amazing. If you are not satisfied with any of their products you will get a refund AND a new product. Great place to shop!
  • Count me in on the Aldi's love train! My family loves their products and produce too. And you're right Renwomin, they seem to be expanding their products all the time.
  • I tell everyone how I love Aldi's. Groceries in my area tend to be overpriced anywhere else. I was pretty excited about finding the instant brown rice and the mozzarella sticks the last time I was there. I missed some of the other stuff you listed. Thanks!
  • I'm hoping some of these items end up on their shelves permanently but a lot of them are special buys which means they won't be restocked. Thankfully many of them are still at the Aldis I shop at.

This week as a special purchase they have mini light baybel cheese. 50 calories a serving and sooo cute.

• Now I have cheese envy! Remwomin, my Aldi's did not have those and I was unwilling to buy that at the other store I shop at because it was 7.99 a bag.
  • Costco and sam's fill my Laughing cow cheese addiction. I also get the big enormous bags of their frozen veggies. Love em Gonna check out aldi's for the first time this week I think