The Pudgy Asian Girl's Blog

• Hi all, I'm Cher. Let me give you a brief introduction of myself!

I am 20 this year. As you already know, I'm asian. A chinese female. I am currently 56kg and 167cm tall. I've never been overweight, but I've always been pudgy. I dream of being lean and slim, with toned muscles evryday. I managed to achieve a weight loss of 8 kilos, from 58kg to 50kg in a year. However, at the beginning of 2013, I realised I've been going under a lot of mental stress and constantly binged. The more I ate, the more anxious I got, and hence I ate even more.

Recently, I've climbed from 50kg to 56kg in less than a month. I fear that if this continued, I would be back to my usual weight and never be able to fit into the clothes I bought again. I also feel a lot more flabs coming back because I ate a lot of carbs. I stuffed myself so full I can hardly breath.

Just this evening, after a binge on breads and cakes, I finally decided this has to stop.

So here I am, promising you and the rest of the community here that I will achieve and maintain my weight, and control my yo-yo-ing eating habits.

I weigh 56kg as of now after a round of binging.

I aim to lose back to 50kg, and soon.

Please give me your encouragement.... my family does not care about how depressed I feel about gaining back the weight and they constantly torture me on purposr by cooking elaborate meals and bringing it into my room..

I almost became bulimic! I actually tried throwing up again today but to no avail. Nothing comes out no matter how hard I try to throw up.
    And I dislike the idea of it. I want to eat clean, healthy, and once I'm back to 50kg I will maintain the weight at 50kg with moderate healthy eating.

I will update this blog of mine daily, I promise, with what I ate, how much I exercise and all.

Thank you for reading and I hope I have your support!
  • I can identify with a lot of what you are saying. I was doing really well for a while, got my weight down and then started binging again. Lately, it's been really bad for me, as well. I'm ready to start over again, for the final time.
  • pudgyasianchinese (dot) wordpress (dot) com
    This is the blog, I forgot to add the link.

Please view, please talk to me, please befriend me, please help encourage me..
  • Quote: I can identify with a lot of what you are saying. I was doing really well for a while, got my weight down and then started binging again. Lately, it's been really bad for me, as well. I'm ready to start over again, for the final time.
    It's been awful for me as well.. I just cried and now I feel so horrible.
    I hope you feel alright, let's strive to be slimmer and healthier again!
    I hope to get to know of your progress as time goes as well, we could share...Would that be okay?